wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
March 22-23 OBS/Disco

nzucker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overnight crew is missing the potential.

The evening into night event is trending stronger and stronger. That is NYC accumulating snow.

During the day, only slushy stuff.

6z NAM has .65" in only 6 hours, tonight.

6z rgem significantly came south and colder and now shows .65" accumulating Qpf as snow!

The evening into night event is trending stronger and stronger. That is NYC accumulating snow.

6z rgem significantly came south and colder and now shows .65" accumulating Qpf as snow!

Roads are covered here... its been snowing hard since 2:30 and only let up in the last half hour or so.... what we got already is pretty good, more would be absolutely awesome!

Also, looking at some of the other threads, the confluence to the north is much stronger than predicted, with temps up north running 10 degrees below 24 hr progs... stronger confluence = more snow for us!

Roads are covered here... its been snowing hard since 2:30 and only let up in the last half hour or so.... what we got already is pretty good, more would be absolutely awesome!

Tonight is the main show, IMO. Coastal and real snow.

The nam is amazing for tonight, as is the rgem. Both 6z runs.

Tonight is the main show, IMO. Coastal and real snow.

The nam is amazing for tonight, as is the rgem. Both 6z runs.

I agree, but last night was a surprise.... sort of like Jan 26-27 part 1. Part 2 really brought home the bacon. If we get any kind of convection over our area, we could pile up 1-2 inches per hour tonight.

Snowing here with a light coating on cars, grass, roofs, in other words the usual suspects. I wasn't banking on today's snow to add much at all. I'm hoping for tonight's round to produce. Today's snow for me is acting like a ground cooler lol.

Snowing here with a light coating on cars, grass, roofs, in other words the usual suspects. I wasn't banking on today's snow to add much at all. I'm hoping for tonight's round to produce. Today's snow for me is acting like a ground cooler lol.

All day today, we will have to read thru all the posts that it's not sticking, etc.

Can't wait until the evening.

Archived