joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12z EURO LOVES THE MID ATLANTIC

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very close to being a snowstorm but the surface is pretty warm. The surface low is sub 1004mb off the Outer Banks at 168 hrs with precipitation mostly south of DC. The surface low really blows up afterwards as it swings to just east of the Benchmark by 180 hrs.

at least there is a model for me to hug now :snowman:

it's another good sign we'll at least have some potential soon.

Yep, I'm going to write something for CWG later this evening and finish it tomorrow morning after looking at the 00Z model run. The models continue to jump around but the basic pattern with the block is good. I'm still not sure about the Dec 5 event but I may have been too dismissive.

Yep, I'm going to write something for CWG later this evening and finish it tomorrow morning after looking at the 00Z model run. The models continue to jump around but the basic pattern with the block is good. I'm still not sure about the Dec 5 event but I may have been too dismissive.

you think a euro type of scenario is plausible at this point? the blocking look is getting me somewhat excited.. but im sure there are still last yrs memories in there somewhere heh.

:snowman: Wes seems somewhat intrigued. We shall see how it all plays out!

Archived