• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just trying to beat my pathetic total from last season. I hope you hit 100"

I

am

exactly

tied

Well I'm pretty sure you'll pass me, unless every storm turns into a ZR machine..lol. I just hope to get to 90". I think that's a reasonable goal. I'd also like to see an April event. I'm not asking for much, but 2-3" of paste would be pretty cool to see. April 2003 was the last good one for me.

Probably around that... it was just, so, empty. Warm winter, no good snowpack, lot's of coulda beens...(surpression anyone)

Even if this year ends with the same total, it will have been much better in my book

To give an idea how bad last year was around here, I had 16 events that yielded measureable snowfall. This year I have 25 so far.

Still 41F here... high dps for the loss...can see grass in the typical sunny/ near tree areas. I hate seeing grass when there is a 20" snowpack around it.

If it was in my yard I would take some snow from the 20" pack surrounding it and cover it up lol. :lmao:

:weenie:

:lol: I hear you!! I can see a tiny amount of grass on the Extreme edges of the 17" pack I have here.

I should cover it up in front of my window with more snow as there is so much snowpack out there!

The snow is SO hard, I may use that white stuff in the store. I'll do that tomorrow.

Archived