Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 24-25 Upstate NY / North Country Winter Storm

CNYWxGuy

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to all who have scored a successful storm!! (That would be to my N,S,E, and W)....

4.0" here with light/mod snow ATT....with maybe another inch or two to come....

Synoptic systems at SYR over the last few years have been pathetic.....

For those of us that live here I pose this question:

What are you more likely to see....a 10+" synoptic system for SYR or a one legged cat successfully burying turds on a frozen pond?? Tough call....isn't it???? ;)

one legged cat!:whistle:

184598_195280050496338_100000430344045_625723_4560585_n.jpg

I think you're fine as the rain in Delhi has changed back to snow.

11" at the house as of 1pm. Didn't start snowing until 5 am.

After a dry slot and some sleet we've had a nice burst which I'm sure added a few more inches.

Powder in the hills and slighty packy in the valley.

Close to 13" here at last check so you probably have at least that. Biggest storm of the season...and snow dried considerably as the day went on it seemed.

Still snowing and 26.6F here, but the end is almost here. 12.5 inches.... I may reassess and raise that a little later, but that is a conservative number.

6.5" here. Major underperformer, but last Monday makes up for it. Up to 18" on the ground currently.

5" in Liverpool....looking forward to a blizzard in March.

That would be nice, but other than that, I'm done with winter.

Nice winter overall. Above average snowfall and great snow cover. 10x better than last year.

All across Upstate NY it will be an idyllic weekend for winter recreation. I'm gonna go out and enjoy it (snow shoe) before Monday's insult wrecks the surface and leaves us all ice covered again. Right now the woods here have to have anywhere from 18" to 30 " of depth.....

11" here at my vacation spot in Jay. Covered about 8 miles of mountain trails on the snowshoes with moderate snow falling all day - can't ask for a much better day than this.

All across Upstate NY it will be an idyllic weekend for winter recreation. I'm gonna go out and enjoy it (snow shoe) before Monday's insult wrecks the surface and leaves us all ice covered again. Right now the woods here have to have anywhere from 18" to 30 " of depth.....

Walked across the yard before dark and snow depth averaged knee to slightly above the knee deep.

Archived