e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Going forward into March

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy anything from a guiness to fat tire to sam to pbr, its a classic given a bad name by spoiled kids, a great german family brewery.

Yeah, you caught me in a beer conceit. It's easy to ridicule the stuff as I dislike all of it from the finest micros to the absurd non-alcoholic "brews".

Beer boors. I can't even bring up a satisfactory burp from it and the buzz growls.

Now wine... I've never had a bad wine. Ever!

What was that horrid admixture you dosed yourself with on your porch the other eve? PBR's, Slim Jims & Slime tire sealant dip or the equivalent?

I think a cigar was involved too?

Gave me a laugh. Enjoy the PBR's.

Vim Toot

Yeah, you caught me in a beer conceit. It's easy to ridicule the stuff as I dislike all of it from the finest micros to the absurd non-alcoholic "brews".

Beer boors. I can't even bring up a satisfactory burp from it and the buzz growls.

Now wine... I've never had a bad wine. Ever!

What was that horrid admixture you dosed yourself with on your porch the other eve? PBR's, Slim Jims & Slime tire sealant dip or the equivalent?

I think a cigar was involved too?

Gave me a laugh. Enjoy the PBR's.

Vim Toot

LOL I had a PBR and a dip lol. Tonight its a bottle of 86' Silver Oak cab, 85 was stellar 86 not bad either.

I wish that the QBO was negative.

Anyway, I don't see how NNE can miss with all of that cold in Canada.

Glad that I'm not of the pike, but I'd rather be in NNE.

Its going to be close...I am very, very weary about a rain, frigid, rain, frigid pattern even up here. Its bad enough in the winter-time, but come spring those "high of 10-15F with gusty winds under full sunshine" type days get real old. Especially after the 1" of rain that fell the day before has now frozen into a skating rink in all the parking lots. Even at the ski area, cold doesn't even matter this time of year because we aren't making snow anymore... business actually gets a boost in March when it gets sunny and warm.

I saw hundreds of Canadian geese flying in V formation on my way home today..tons of flocks..Is their normal migration time this time of year? Any bird fetish watchers know? If it's not..:axe:

Seems a little early to me. Chickadees are certainly singing the amorous "sweetie" calls though--always a sign that the season is turning.

I saw hundreds of Canadian geese flying in V formation on my way home today..tons of flocks..Is their normal migration time this time of year? Any bird fetish watchers know? If it's not..:axe:

In reality, Canada Geese have no set pattern of time for migration. It's time when the mood hits them. Up here, Woodpeckers are drumming, Titmice are "peter-petering" and Chickadees are singing their song. The length of day does amazing things to birds. Add a little bit of warmth and it's game on for that spring itch.

I was totally wrong this thing is not tracking up the canal, its likely going west of new england, even places like the ne hills of ct and orh county might torch into the low 50's with heavy rain, such a dissapointing end game.

LOL

THE MODELS HAVE COME INTO BETTER AGREEMENT ON THE TRACK OF LOW

PRESSURE DEVELOPING OVER THE SOUTHERN PLAINS. MODEL CONSENSUS TAKES

THE INTENSIFYING STORM SYSTEM NEAR OR JUST INSIDE THE I-95

CORRIDOR.

LOL

THE MODELS HAVE COME INTO BETTER AGREEMENT ON THE TRACK OF LOW

PRESSURE DEVELOPING OVER THE SOUTHERN PLAINS. MODEL CONSENSUS TAKES

THE INTENSIFYING STORM SYSTEM NEAR OR JUST INSIDE THE I-95

CORRIDOR.

5-10'' of snow melt for you, 3-7'' for me since I get front end accums.

If the Euro is right, you get close to 50F. Heavy heavy melt.

Euro's come steadily SE..and we know it isn't going over the Berk's. I don't think the Euro is that warm anyway..Even if it is it's 2m temps are typically too warm as Will and others have posted..and we usually see temps come down as we get to 36 hrs and under

Worst possible pattern, IMO....1989-90 esc.....rain-cold and dry-rain, rinse, repeat....

I'd rather have last March lol

November and Dec. 1989 were good. Especially a two-part overrunning event that dumped 8 inches on Dec. 30. But January and Feb. 1990 had more than a few events that under-performed. I got screwed in a Feb. 1990 storm that dumped 10 inches on parts of the Souh Coast that only gave me 3 inches despite there being no mix-changeover. 1991 really sucked snow-wise. At least we had a hurricane.

Euro's come steadily SE..and we know it isn't going over the Berk's. I don't think the Euro is that warm anyway..Even if it is it's 2m temps are typically too warm as Will and others have posted..and we usually see temps come down as we get to 36 hrs and under

Euro is always warm it seems

Suddenly I'm worried about sleet... there's still over 24 hours of model runs before this event hits, this better not trend back towards an even further interior track. It can stop right where it is, thanks.

If 00z goes the same distance north as 12z -->18z did, then I've got a problem even up here.

I will have a bigger one then yours here..........lol

Archived