Gonzalo00
Going forward into March

CoastalWx

LOL

THE MODELS HAVE COME INTO BETTER AGREEMENT ON THE TRACK OF LOW

PRESSURE DEVELOPING OVER THE SOUTHERN PLAINS. MODEL CONSENSUS TAKES

THE INTENSIFYING STORM SYSTEM NEAR OR JUST INSIDE THE I-95

CORRIDOR.

Slight ticking and tocking of models north and west, 50s are unlikely to make it to your house but not completely impossible if this thing goes crazy on us and tracks right over your head.

BOX going 51 and heavy rain 1-2 inches QPF for Friday here in downtown boston. If the next torching cutter brings a lot of QPF might be enough to get some minor flooding. Not much snow left here but I imagine upstream still has a decent bit.

Not trying to be pessimistic just going with what it looks like. Hopefully the early next week storm amps up and cuts to the lakes to change the pattern and reload for the 1st and 2nd weeks of march. A 12 inch+ wet snow bomb would be the perfect end to this season.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will have a bigger one then yours here..........lol

Yeah, I'm hoping its just the American models finally catching up to the international suite... and that 00z comes in right about where they are now, or even a tick SE. Storms this season seem to have the tendency to head NW as T=0 approaches though. Even a 20-30 mile shift north now is a problem for a lot of us NNE folks.

I saw hundreds of Canadian geese flying in V formation on my way home today..tons of flocks..Is their normal migration time this time of year? Any bird fetish watchers know? If it's not..:axe:

Rotten stinkin vultures.

Waddling honking turd factories.

Those hobos don't migrate anymore down your way.

If there is open water and fields/lawns to be found, there they'll stay.

Vim Toot

Yeah, I'm a birder. Doesn't mean I like 'em all.

Wow, lots of good news and positive posts today :arrowhead: .

The sun's strength is very noticable. Im in PA today and this morning it was 6F and F'n cold. This afternoon walking around in the upper 30s it felt warm, with lots of snow melt. There are some amazing differences from morning to afternoon this time of year.

Looks like it got to 40 at home today, with a dp of -1 lol. I just wish the storm would miss altogether, I was supposed to go skiing Saturday and maybe Sunday, not sure the conditions will be too good now. :(

If it goes over SE New Eng like met and model concensus I might approach 40 for an hour or 2..I'll lose a couple inches..no biggie Gain it back on Sunday

your gonna torch

Rain, mainly before 5pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 47. Calm wind becoming west between 4 and 7 mph. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

my guess for the over/under for inches melted is 12! from 7am to 7pm it is gonna go fast

Its incredible how warm, and how fast modeling has become, after a monster lakes cutter, its torch city, and I mean torch city. Never imagined this would be possible. All modeling coming in line now for a very warm and wet start to March.

joined a ultimate frisbee league in metro west (bos) this snow pack is goin bye bye by march s ya lata

Hey, I just want total numbers. I've seen borderline crap patterns come together for something last minute too. Just keep an eye out after the first week. Hopefully this doesn't turn into an "I told you so" thread. It was meant for disco, not comparing weenie sizes.

Yea some think this is fantasy baseball or something.

Well aside from all other stuff, this nice break from storm tracking has allowed my arse to get back into the gym. Feels good to be moving and lifting again.

Amen, walking and pushups and situps just did not do it for me anymore last fall, I lost weight and felt good but I wanted to be back at 6'2" 225 like i was in college playing ball. I started boxing about a month ago, best workout i have EVER had, the cardio is nuts.

your gonna torch

Rain, mainly before 5pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 47. Calm wind becoming west between 4 and 7 mph. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

my guess for the over/under for inches melted is 12! from 7am to 7pm it is gonna go fast

rain and wind and warmth ouch

dont worry we willl all be grass by next week :whistle:

Amen, walking and pushups and situps just did not do it for me anymore last fall, I lost weight and felt good but I wanted to be back at 6'2" 225 like i was in college playing ball. I started boxing about a month ago, best workout i have EVER had, the cardio is nuts.

I was thinking about that. I may do that in the spring.

I was thinking about that. I may do that in the spring.

I actually started just by playing the wii boxing, played a round and felt like my heart was going to bounce out of my chest, then shadow boxed with music, then got the everlast bag, if your mad, its heaven. I thought it was going to hurt my upper body, but it was my legs that hurt the most at first, its fun Scott.

Archived