amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Looking beyond Feb 5-6th event

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro is 200 miles further west vs 0Z with Thurs/Friday system. Was way OTS 0z, now gets eastern areas with accumulating snows. Trend is favorable but it may need to be an exact threader.

Yeah it's pretty vigorous with the srn stream s/w. Still lots of confluence over us, but a nice step anyways.

18Z NAM outside the BM but throws some mod precip into EMA and most of SNE but I could easily see it tick more amped and closer. I'm actually more worried about it hugging too close and tracking over the canal than going way OTS. Maybe I'm alone in that thought...  

18Z NAM outside the BM but throws some mod precip into EMA and most of SNE but I could easily see it tick more amped and closer. I'm actually more worried about it hugging too close and tracking over the canal than going way OTS. Maybe I'm alone in that thought...  

yeah nam is real close to a bigh hit. we know it will continue west track I need it over the cape to give me heavy snows MHT

18Z NAM definitely continuing the NW trend for Monday night and Tuesday. Mid-levels are good for SNE, but low-levels suck for areas outside the Berks and the ORH Hills. A deeper storm closer to the coast could definitely mitigate the issue in the low-levels provided it doesn't come too far NW.

18Z NAM definitely continuing the NW trend for Monday night and Tuesday. Mid-levels are good for SNE, but low-levels suck for areas outside the Berks and the ORH Hills. A deeper storm closer to the coast could definitely mitigate the issue in the low-levels provided it doesn't come too far NW.

Glad you're posting more frequently.

Srefs are terrible outside of 36 hrs just look at this event today.

Surest way to make it rain lately is talk of snow here.

I know... just trying to find some light somewhere... it was an incredible 5 weeks.

I like the "wet rag on snowstorm potential since 1997" signature better lol

Why is everyone so worried about Tuesday????

What has the trend been all year?? NW NW NW NW NW... Look at the storm that is currently happening, it moved 300 miles NW 48 hours out... look at the last storm.. and the last storm...

This one is going to hit. Easy.

Why is everyone so worried about Tuesday????

What has the trend been all year?? NW NW NW NW NW... Look at the storm that is currently happening, it moved 300 miles NW 48 hours out... look at the last storm.. and the last storm...

This one is going to hit. Easy.

No it moved nw on the lousy ncep guidance. Rgem was a torch for days. Same goes for Tuesday ride the rgem starting tonight and Sunday, forget ncrap stuff.

Euro and it's ensembles were not very good either. Gfs was a joke.

Archived