• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Looking beyond Feb 5-6th event

Baroclinic Zone

the prius is fine in the snow thank you very much.

i don't mind driving in the snow... but driving on narrow roads full of traffic because of unmanagable brown ice-banks in the city sucks.

LIVE ON TV YOU ARE ROOTING FOR THE THURSDAY STORM TO GO OUT TO SEA!!!!!!!!! YOU SOUND LIKE THE LATE MR FOX OF CHANNEL 8 AND YOU SEE WHERE THAT GOT HIM BEING A WARMISTAAAAAAAAAAA. LOL BUY A NEW CAR AND ASK FOR A PAY RAISE............

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIVE ON TV YOU ARE ROOTING FOR THE THURSDAY STORM TO GO OUT TO SEA!!!!!!!!! YOU SOUND LIKE THE LATE MR FOX OF CHANNEL 8 AND YOU SEE WHERE THAT GOT HIM BEING A WARMISTAAAAAAAAAAA. LOL BUY A NEW CAR AND ASK FOR A PAY RAISE............

I knew it. I just knew it. Makes my skin crawl. Ick.

Just a joke, man. One of our cars is a Corolla, and it will take on any GM truck in the snow. :lol:

I hear ya.....I wasn't serious

The stereotyping of Prius owners gets us all a bit sensitive sometimes, even though we're just OCD cases who like to pursue extremes readings......in this case in MPG. Just change MPG for snowfall, and you'd have half the posters here tagged.

I'm ready for this snow pack to disappear. It's becoming a monster pain in the butt. Driving is a disaster and everything is taking double the time.

I told you so.

Particularly apropos:

"S. New England's snow is squandered there. It's a decorative nuisance. An embellishment for bus route weenies. Lack of snow for them is psychic pain only."

All that SNE snow.

Wasted.

Vim Toot!

I told you so.

Particularly apropos:

"S. New England's snow is squandered there. It's a decorative nuisance. An embellishment for bus route weenies. Lack of snow for them is psychic pain only."

All that SNE snow.

Wasted.

Vim Toot!

Jeez, that'll teach me......I was just starting to feel sympathetic to the snow-loving denizens of Aroostook Co......

I told you so.

Particularly apropos:

All that SNE snow.

Wasted.

Vim Toot!

Not wasted here Toot. Put to good use everyday, of course, I'm told I'm not SNE so maybe it doesn't count.

Ray was right. Ok, I'll officially consider myself CNE. I knew there was a reason I never wore penny loafers in Winter.

That penny loafers gag- snort!

Don't forget the other neccesary fashion statement SNE'rs are prone to.

A scarf. Worn with insouciance, of course. Draped effortlessly over the shoulders as though the cold is not at all a factor. Never wrapped!

Horrors.

Many loafered scarfers cursing and muttering now!

Vim Toot!

Will, could you please explain to me what is impressive about Tuesday...I just don't see it and never have.

I'm not sure what you are looking for...a MECS?

Probably not going to ever get that amped up...but it could wrap up enough to be a moderate snowstorm. Its not ideal, but with a trough that deep, you always have to look out for secondary cyclogenesis and a possibility of a decent event.

I'm not sure what you are looking for...a MECS?

Probably not going to ever get that amped up...but it could wrap up enough to be a moderate snowstorm. Its not ideal, but with a trough that deep, you always have to look out for secondary cyclogenesis and a possibility of a decent event.

That is what I was looking for....I guess we'll see.

But you aren't SNE!

180108_196601287023709_100000215188100_839755_3666224_n.jpg

Vim Toot!

But Mr. Toot, you may want to consider that parts of the ME coast have milder winters, generally speaking, that parts of NW CT. I'm not so much questioning your map, as it's nicely done, as pointing out that it's pretty difficult to divide New England up into North, Central, and Southern sections weatherwise, since heading north does not always equal colder/snowier.

toot toot and all that....

Archived