12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 31-February 2 Major Winter Storm part 3

Hoosier

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record Hoosier, I am still humping the GFS. Like every model it's had a big shift over two days, it just seems like it has been slowly trending one direction and not jumping back and forth. I was prepared for a typical 18z GFS cold bias run but the creep north continued. Confidence rising.

For the record Hoosier, I am still humping the GFS. Like every model it's had a big shift over two days, it just seems like it has been slowly trending one direction and not jumping back and forth. I was prepared for a typical 18z GFS cold bias run but the creep north continued. Confidence rising.

I agree, but the EURO was showing a lake cutter for like 5 or 6 runs before that. Then, it didn't phase the waves in the pacific and it ended up suppresed, but then it did phase (I believe) and it showed a lake cutter again.

Who knows at this point, but I would take a blend of the major models (EURO, GFS, GEM, UKIE) at this point.

I will take the GFS to bed with me too if it continues its baby step trend north :thumbsup:

That's fine, and something like the GFS could very well verify. Who knows at this point. All I know is that this is still by far the most excited I've been this winter.

Archived