12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 31-February 2 Major Winter Storm part 3

Hoosier

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

board needs to establish an even keel here. Optimism is warranted at this point....but long way to go. Hate to see everyone rush to A king's suicide booth if this thing implodes. Just the model swings over the next 48 hours are going to wear some posters thin by ground zero...watch and savor the fight but caution is advised...fair warning.:beer:

Good to see it brought better pricip in to chi-town.. Baby steps this far out is all we want. GFS was a steaming mess with the last east coast storm with sending it out to sea for many runs.. I have very little trust in that or any model this far out.. especially with the setup. At least we're not seeing no wild swings NW or SE and sorta coming to a consensus zone maybe

board needs to establish an even keel here. Optimism is warranted at this point....but long way to go. Hate to see everyone rush to A king's suicide booth if this thing implodes. Just the model swings over the next 48 hours are going to where some posters thin by ground zero...watch and savor the fight but caution is advised...fair warning

Agree completley. tbh, I wouldn't wanna be in the bullseye this far out because you know how things can change from run to run.

Totally agree...

I am starting to think a massive area of sleet a good 50-100 mile wide area will have a lot of sleet, with good accums for someone.

in 1999 we had 5 inches of sleet here in like 6-8 hours it was insane, it was like small rock hail pouring.

that was on top of 6 inches of snow....

but it was more like 7-8 since the sleet was heavy.

Archived