Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 26-27 Snowstorm Disco IV

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looked at Harv's maps. 6-12 for the bulk of the state from GC to Boston and up close to the NH border. 3-6 Interior SE MA and less on the coast PYM southward to very little on the cape.

I like his map but I think Bouchard's is going to be more accurate. 10-15 looks likely, I think 6-12 will end up too low, but I understand the moderate approach at this timeframe.

LOL I watched that whole clip, Heavy heavy disco going on here tonight. Oops forgot

The GFS is OTL with a 8 per hour in HVN

I am still trying to remember what those shoes with the 3" heels were called, I think we see the 0z models hold serve or tic west.....

Edit: Just came to me, Platform shoes......... :lol:

DT really banging the 18zeee GFS

Wxrisk.com‎***ALERT ALERT ** Now that we are within the 72 hrs range of the GFS Model the Model is finally worth something and does NOT suck moose eggs... -- very close the 12z EURO MODEL.... again the ONLY reason why I am mentioning the 18Z GFS is that the 18z GFS Model maps Look very close to the 12z JAN 24 Euro

DT really banging the 18zeee GFS

Wxrisk.com‎***ALERT ALERT ** Now that we are within the 72 hrs range of the GFS Model the Model is finally worth something and does NOT suck moose eggs... -- very close the 12z EURO MODEL.... again the ONLY reason why I am mentioning the 18Z GFS is that the 18z GFS Model maps Look very close to the 12z JAN 24 Euro

WTF?

This really shifted south the last 2 days. Actually it started out south..then went north and came back south. Should freshen things up tomorrow morning before the big dog.

Did you go out and hose down the snow banks so you can stack on top of them, Or did you wing them back for the next round

Did you go out and hose down the snow banks so you can stack on top of them, Or did you wing them back for the next round

LOL...hose them down in below 0 wx? Hoses were put away in Novie.

No hosing or pushing them back..Just gonna stack 1-2 inches of fluff on them tomorrow when i shovel..and then hopefully pile 12-24 more on top Thursday morning. My only question is will there some sleet peltage or all snow?

LOL...hose them down in below 0 wx? Hoses were put away in Novie.

No hosing or pushing them back..Just gonna stack 1-2 inches of fluff on them tomorrow when i shovel..and then hopefully pile 12-24 more on top Thursday morning. My only question is will there some sleet peltage or all snow?

Man, Those will be some tall bankings you will be tired after throwing the snow up on those after Thurs

How do you read this? How can I identify the deformation band?

I could be wrong cuz I'm still learning too but look for where the streamlines are converging.....the flow out of the northwest converging with the flow out of the northeast (which is the circulation around the LP center)......

Can't wait until Wednesday night.....I have a meeting in New Haven Thursday morning......meeting cancel?

In the SNE threads it is essentially anywhere rural from the Quabbin area out to the NY border.

God's Country is the East slope of the Berkshires West to the NY border. It does not include any part of the Ct.Valley. The Ct. Valley is referred to as the Ct.Valley. Thank you.

Archived