joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12/16 flurries and 12/17 disturbance

attml

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light to moderate snow in Dover, DE. Cold surfaces like decks and cars now have a coating. Roads mainly just wet still. We have managed to keep within the precip shield and its been snowing in some capacity for a little over an hour. Temp is now 33. 

Flurries west of Woodstock might be the superband in hiding

Look at them go. We will most certainty get a <0.000001 inch snowstorm out of that. That band is going to CRUSH our expectations.

But seriously, I now pin my hopes on that band as well. It seems to be heading right for us, might as well get some flurries.

I've seen weird stuff come out of poo. Sometimes its really strange and good, like $100 your dog swallowed. Or really bad things that you cannot mention on this forum.

Hoping for $100.

You are my new favorite poster.

28.9F Here in Clarksburg.  It's moist outside.  Nary a flake.

You are my new favorite poster.

28.9F Here in Clarksburg. It's moist outside. Nary a flake.

Oh you. I just say witty things to hide my lack of any useful information. The little flurry that was going to be my superband is gone with all hopes for this event. Somehow I set myself up for disappointment on a nonevent.

Home in Dover, DE. Sitting too far north in the fringe of the precip. Going back and forth between flurries and light snow showers. I am pulling hard for the precip to fill in just a bit farther north. I think we can squeak an inch from this. NWS has it as 1/2". 

P.s. This is what happens when your on vacation and this is only shot at snow. Stalking a 1" event.

It's going to take a lot of pulling

Archived