Chester County PA

1.5" during the past hour

2.5" during past 2 hours

Total snow so far today 4.3"

Still steady snow but back edge is approaching

Temp 24.9

Wind NW 4 mph

Barom 29.81"f

So your at 4.3 right? I am at 4.5 right now, so basically are you saying i am wrong? We are pretty close. I am not trying to start any fights or arguements ok. Just wanting to clear the air.

So your at 4.3 right? I am at 4.5 right now, so basically are you saying i am wrong? We are pretty close. I am not trying to start any fights or arguements ok. Just wanting to clear the air.

That's basically the same thing lol. Come on, two mets can measure a 4 inch snowfall and get anywhere between 3.5 and 4.5 inches and it's a good measurement.

Brookhaven is 22 miles as the crow flies from my door....so I can't compare. Thanks for clearing the air....

no that finger of heavy precip that was on the NMM actually occured at the beginnning of the storm not at its middle or end

Nice catch. I thought that would have been a band that set up late in the storm ... but it did have a weird west-east orientation to it. Recalling what the radar looked like this afternoon, that's what we were seeing.

Archived