joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
D.C.'s 1st inch of snow - date and how much

Ian

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just to clarify on the total, and if people disagree let me know... i think it probably makes sense to do a whole storm total, but count the date as whichever date the first of the snow falls -- that is assuming it's more than a one day event which is certainly possible. otherwise, if it's a one-day total people like mapgirl should change their number as that's not happening. ;)

just to clarify on the total, and if people disagree let me know... i think it probably makes sense to do a whole storm total, but count the date as whichever date the first of the snow falls -- that is assuming it's more than a one day event which is certainly possible. otherwise, if it's a one-day total people like mapgirl should change their number as that's not happening. ;)

ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Will the book be signed by the authors? What I would do for an Ian signature!

can prob do that.. we're going to get together to sign a few for contributors so i could do that then probably.

I like it.

It's happening. Lock it up.

It's happening. Lock it up.

i believe the biggest one day total ever is 20" though dont have the data in front of me. regardless, i think a full storm total is fine here if no one has a problem with it.

Archived