Newest Member
    northernriwx
The NYC Banter Thread

Rib

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are definitely going to school.

Haha. When we got ~2" last friday they closed the schools here. I still had to drive an hour to work though. That was more snow than we got back here during the "blizzard". I'm giving up on snow I think.

*******. School busses have auto chains and sand for a reason.

You are definitely going to school.

If 2" can get us off, why not 3-5"? I'll bump this tomorrow and see how you verified...

This.

Now get off the forum and do your f'n homework. School is more important than a bit of snow.

The only reason I wouldn't do homework right now is if the radar showed a 30" blizzard obviously coming straight for the Lehigh Valley.

If 2" can get us off, why not 3-5"? I'll bump this tomorrow and see how you verified...

The only reason I wouldn't do homework right now is if the radar showed a 30" blizzard obviously coming straight for the Lehigh Valley.

lol I remember being in highschool a few years back staying up real late, models were showing major snow for a few runs, then we got nothing. Not even a dusting. Didn't do my homework and was tired as hell in school the next day. lol. I was so pissed.

So against my better judgement I headed out to the store to get a new phone charger tonight. got the new charger, and tried to open it with a knife at home. Cut right through the damn wire....and now i need to go out again. this time im bringing my camera and just staying out till the snow comes. arrowheadsmiley.png

Archived