• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
The NYC Banter Thread

Rib

The last idea got mixed feedback and feedback is good. This is the next idea. In this thread, post about anything wx related as long as it's not personal attacks. For example, ask "How much for me?" here, along with "What kind of qpf does that model give me?" Also emotoicon only posts are fine as well. Have fun!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first post. Does anyone know how much snow we will get in northeast Philadelphia? I am a few blocks away from Huntington Valley. I'm a teacher for the School District of Philadelphia, and I'm hoping we get a snow day out of this one.

I also want to say that this is a wonderful forum. I enjoy reading all of your thoughts and predictions. There are so many bright folks here on this forum.

Thank you.

This has been a terrible winter for those of us snow wise along the rt81 corridor in Pennsylvania.

You guys have had more snow up there this year than we have here in the Lehigh Valley. Imagine people to your north, south, east and west receiving more snow than you in the given timeframe? And with this upcoming storm, it looks like anyone west of the Delaware river will get the shaft...again.

You guys have had more snow up there this year than we have here in the Lehigh Valley. Imagine people to your north, south, east and west receiving more snow than you in the given timeframe? And with this upcoming storm, it looks like anyone west of the Delaware river will get the shaft...again.

Only 3in of snow here in Harrisburg; hasn't the Lehigh Valley received more than that?

Archived