CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
The NYC Banter Thread

Rib

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Vick is a crappy QB...they need someone new.

He was explosive this year..and had a great season. But the combination of him and DeSean Jackson playing hurt was going to be an eventual problem.

The real issue was usually reliable Akers missing two kicks. We could really use those 6 points now.

Sucks, but this happens every year in the playoffs. I'm almost used to it already.

He was explosive this year..and had a great season. But the combination of him and DeSean Jackson playing hurt was going to be an eventual problem.

The real issue was usually reliable Akers missing two kicks. We could really use those 6 points now.

Sucks, but this happens every year in the playoffs. I'm almost used to it already.

Very true the 6 points and the 2 key injuries killed, even though they won, I think we lost the game more than they won it. Well there is always next year, I'm used to saying that a lot now.

Very true the 6 points and the 2 key injuries killed, even though they won, I think we lost the game more than they won it. Well there is always next year, I'm used to saying that a lot now.

Yup. We'll probably be good next year regardless of who is QB (Kolb/Vick)...with a healthy Jackson, Avant, Riley Cooper...and McCoy really blossomed this year too.

Yup. We'll probably be good next year regardless of who is QB (Kolb/Vick)...with a healthy Jackson, Avant, Riley Cooper...and McCoy really blossomed this year too.

Yeah I agree, did you hear there is talk of signing Vick to a long term deal, I believe they will do that. Not sure what will happen with Kolb though. IF we remain healthy I think we can do very well next year, I was hoping for a 8-8 season this year and I thought that was really pushing, so am overall happy with where we are at, but of course wanted to see more, kind of like snow, always want more!!Snowman.gif

Yeah I agree, did you hear there is talk of signing Vick to a long term deal, I believe they will do that. Not sure what will happen with Kolb though. IF we remain healthy I think we can do very well next year, I was hoping for a 8-8 season this year and I thought that was really pushing, so am overall happy with where we are at, but of course wanted to see more, kind of like snow, always want more!!Snowman.gif

I always said PA. only ever has one football team.:whistle:

You are dead wrong---- sorry. The real issue is Andy Reid for allowing Akers to even kick the ball on the last field goal attempt when Vick should have run it for the first down. Reid has no balls and he should be fired immediately. He has nauseatingly cost games on his lousy play calls. What is with burning two timeouts before the two minute timeout? That forces Vick to hurry and throw desperation passes. After going through three quarterbacks in two seasons and you still cannot get to the superbowl- what does that tell you? It is time for a change in leadership.

You are dead wrong---- sorry. The real issue is Andy Reid for allowing Akers to even kick the ball on the last field goal attempt when Vick should have run it for the first down. Reid has no balls and he should be fired immediately. He has nauseatingly cost games on his lousy play calls. What is with burning two timeouts before the two minute timeout? That forces Vick to hurry and throw desperation passes. After going through three quarterbacks in two seasons and you still cannot get to the superbowl- what does that tell you? It is time for a change in leadership.

I don't think that makes me wrong. He missed the field goals. They should have been made.

I don't think that makes me wrong. He missed the field goals. They should have been made.

Of course he should have made them but too many times this season Akers has also saved the Eagle win. I am not placing the blame on your statement but to place the blame solely on Akers is wrong. The leadership needs to be reexamined

Anyone have the 00z NAM soundings for BLM? Def. has mixing issues on the jersey coast, but how far north do they get? Based on the maps posted in the Threat Potential Thread, it seems like all the crucial lines stay to my JUST to my southeast. I'm about 7 miles inland right on the monmouth/ocean line. Gonna be close, what do you think ...Earthlight?

Anyone have the 00z NAM soundings for BLM? Def. has mixing issues on the jersey coast, but how far north do they get? Based on the maps posted in the Threat Potential Thread, it seems like all the crucial lines stay to my JUST to my southeast. I'm about 7 miles inland right on the monmouth/ocean line. Gonna be close, what do you think ...Earthlight?

Mostly snow. You could mix a bit, but verbatim you see plenty of snow. You don't want ANY more of a west shift though.

Mostly snow. You could mix a bit, but verbatim you see plenty of snow. You don't want ANY more of a west shift though.

That's what i thought, Thanks for the reply! Yea this thing needs to stay where it is now, or shift slightly east...or deepen faster south of us (if that's even possible now). This run has gotta get you excited though ! ?

FWIW there is still bout a foot and a half of snow at my moms house in Wall NJ---I was there this afternoon--and 2 feet in the backyard. They must have had insane totals back on Dec 26th. Can't believe more didnt melt on new years. Her house sits in a shady section near the Wall/neptune boarder. Amazing to see the streets still so narrow and snow piled up rediculously high.

EDIT--Shady=shielded by sun, its a lovely neighborhood!

Not really relevant to the forecast thread but just thought I'd mention the latest observation from Huntsville, AL:

27 degrees F with THUNDERSNOW and freezing fog. I can't imagine thundersnow has been observed often in Alabama!

There's widespread thundersnow being reported in Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia. As a matter of fact there was a report of 10.5" of snow from just north of Atlanta.

Archived