• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January GENERAL BANTER

oconeexman

Well, we can't seem to banter about it there, so I banter about it here in the banter thread.

Keep bantering, Brick. I enjoy it - it keeps me thoroughly amused. Plus, most of the time you are asking the same questions my weenie self is thinking, too :hug:

I really enjoyed my Christmas snow and while I would love to get some more, I'm rooting for those folks in the Upstate and around Charlotte (and ATL!) to get their foot. For my son's sake, 3-4" around here would be great so he and his friends can get some more sledding time in this year. I don't want that sled I bought him for Christmas this year with fancy brakes and all that jazz to go to waste. :lol:

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RaleighWX is right on the main thread. Going to be very agonizing waiting for that snow to start here Monday while folks in western NC, TN and SC are getting their's.

Do you think before you write up your comments? Really man I hope you stay in this thread because you act like you are 10. We all want snow but this thing hasn't even got here and you cry one minute and jump up and down the next. Calm down and quit thinking each run is going to verify. Most people are getting banned by comments like yours but for some reason they let you continue on.

Do you think before you write up your comments? Really man I hope you stay in this thread because you act like you are 10. We all want snow but this thing hasn't even got here and you cry one minute and jump up and down the next. Calm down and quit thinking each run is going to verify. Most people are getting banned by comments like yours but for some reason they let you continue on.

Well, that's why this thread exists. For happy times and sorrow.

lol a true weenie...cashes in all the time but is the first to complain at even the slightest hint that it's just .1 less then what was expected the run before.

Brick is leading his Weenie crew!

post-119-0-63961900-1294343102.jpg

Some days living in the west point of the Triangle sucks... Christmas storm, for example. Now I'm pretty happy about it. We should get a couple inches, but Burger.... you're gonna clean up.

Every day living here sucks. We get screwed out of everything. I can't recall a recent winter storm that was non-trivial and had us getting more than Raleigh, or even as much as Raleigh.

Widre, I think you might be measuring under trees or something. It's pretty woody in the neighborhoods near Estes Hills. I honestly don't see how that could be true. Besides, if you lived in Raleigh, you'd report 3".

Trust me, I hope so but I wouldn't rule you guys out...somehow you always seem to do better then CLT.

Ehhhhhh. Not with this storm. Thinking we'll be lucky to see 6", less if there are IP issues.

Archived