joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weenie of the Year - 2010 edition

Isopycnic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm definitely a weather weenie but what separates normal weenies from someone like Brick is what gets you WOTY award. All the one liners, IMBY questions and refusing to try to learn anything. Also, if I read one more "I wish it would snow during the week so I could get a day off work" posts I think I'm going to pull out my grey hair.

superjames for sure.

Oh, Daddyx! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Oh, I'm definitely a weather weenie but what separates normal weenies from someone like Brick is what gets you WOTY award. All the one liners, IMBY questions and refusing to try to learn anything. Also, if I read one more "I wish it would snow during the week so I could get a day off work" posts I think I'm going to pull out my grey hair.

I can't say that I've done too much of that this year, although I admittedly did more of that last year and the year before. I've tried to actually make some scientific sense this year since I am learning more about the science. I am a weenie, but I think (almost) all of us are here! :)

Looks like I'm getting blown out in the second round, anyways.

I can't say that I've done too much of that this year, although I admittedly did more of that last year and the year before. I've tried to actually make some scientific sense this year since I am learning more about the science. I am a weenie, but I think (almost) all of us are here! :)

Looks like I'm getting blown out in the second round, anyways.

I would agree w/ you! Like I said earlier, I'm a weenie also.

I voted for Brick!

Quote from vote thread...

Predictions:

Brick vs. Analog96: Both of these posters received overwhelming support in the last round, blowing out their opponents. Brick may be a bigger weenie than all of us, but Analog is special. He is the only met to have ever made it this far (I think), and deservedly so, always predicting snow, hugging the RUC, etc. This one will end close, likely by less than 10 votes. I think the #1 seed goes down here. Winner: Analog96

[/Quote]

Let's make this I think the #1 seed goes down here. Winner: Analog96!

When does the vote close? Jon I love the sig by the way!

Tonight at midnight. Thanks, got it from gopack.com though, not my own. There's a highlight reel of the game I posted in the sports forum. It's on youtube just search nc state vs wvu...It's in 720p, looks awesome.

Archived