joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Weenie of the Year - 2010 edition

Isopycnic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HTF did I get into the mix? At-least I offer objective disco, something a weenie does not. +1 another vote for Tamland

Haha I wondered too...what in the world? Before the mets you'd be one of the last people to be in the vote...+1 for Brick from me as well!

Is Superjames really that bad this year? Seems he is a lot better then he used to be.

I don't think he's that bad this year...but that's just my opinion...I did get a big laugh seeing WeathernNC on the list

There is no agreement of what constitutes a weenie. I can't tell whether there's even any shared sense of the word.

Does it really have to be a "bad" quality? Does obsession make for a weenie? Or will mere enthusiasm do? People won't say.

I think the majority of folks that post here are Weenies. Well, I cannot really talk for anyone but me.. I am a weather weenie. \\

I just try not to ask JFGIT question.

Brick is so going to win this year!!

There is no agreement of what constitutes a weenie. I can't tell whether there's even any shared sense of the word.

Does it really have to be a "bad" quality? Does obsession make for a weenie? Or will mere enthusiasm do? People won't say.

Archived