Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Observations for the Christmas Storm II

Isopycnic

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope everybody had a good Christmas....I was checking in with the board from time to time yesterday.....great job with the info folks!

Some really nice redevelopment in the foothills and western part of the southern Piedmont. Probably very high ratios with that....

Hope everybody had a good Christmas....I was checking in with the board from time to time yesterday.....great job with the info folks!

Some really nice redevelopment in the foothills and western part of the southern Piedmont. Probably very high ratios with that....

Hey Matt, you think that'll make it to us? Hoping we can squeeze out another inch.

well there is a full fledged snow storm here right now :thumbsup: 25.3 with moderate snow falling :snowman: winds are blowing it around and have another 1/2" or so of fluffy snow :popcorn:

trying not to wish cast but hey, this is like super early for me to be up lol, the radar is looking pretty good for ne ga!

congrats to all those in nc - including eyewall :weight_lift: - who finally got their snow :guitar:

Archived