Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter watch, Apr 3rd-4th

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yea north while you are under blizzard conditions.  At least try to let the runs finish before you add your depressive takes.

prateptype-imp.us_ne.png

Well I'm sorry if my realistic meteorological posts offend you, but deal with it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Well I'm sorry if my realistic meteorological posts offend you, but deal with it. 

Nah it's your constant oh me oh my. Yesterday when the NAM was way south not a peep. It's bias RGEM wasn't north Mr Met

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Nah it's your constant oh me oh my. Yesterday when the NAM was way south not a peep. It's bias RGEM wasn't north Mr Met

1) It was Easter

2) It was on crack.   

You're the one interpreting my non-excitement that way, but it is what it is. I've had a good winter of this stuff. Just sit back and watch the Sugarloaf webcam smilin'.

• Like 2

ICON was kind of Krafty for E and C MA and SE NH too Thursday AM. Not really biting on that yet but it wasn’t showing that previously until overnight. 

If you’re hoping for a longshot attempt here, the key is to get that little PV lobe over Nova Scotia to phase into the main ULL early enough to drop heights over New England and crash everything SE a bit before the western ULL wraps up the ML and LL circulation into the interior. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

1) It was Easter

2) It was on crack.   

You're the one interpreting my non-excitement that way, but it is what it is. I've had a good winter of this stuff. Just sit back and watch the Sugarloaf webcam smilin'.

Ginxy is here for none of it.  This forum is hilarious sometimes.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

12z GFS looks better for CNE and NNE. 

It’s collapsing heights to the east just a bit more…and I think it’s due to the main ULL out west dropping further south initially so it gives a little more time for that PV lobe in Nova Scotia to nudge southwest and try to crash heights just enough as the main ULL out west approaches.

If that trend kept up, then it would get interesting for at least northern SNE. But it’s definitely a good development for CNE since it might try to link the WCB and CCB a bit and not allow that WAA to just rip to the northeast and keep everything more disjointed and warmer. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

That 700 look typically is warm, but that's one of those classic looks for the Maine mtns there for sure. 

Theres a warm nose early that gets up through BTV on that run.  Then gets shunted SE.

IMG_9021.thumb.png.17047346fe3d06b63f24af6f4e3d72cd.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

It’s collapsing heights to the east just a bit more…and I think it’s due to the main ULL out west dropping further south initially so it gives a little more time for that PV lobe in Nova Scotia to nudge southwest and try to crash heights just enough as the main ULL out west approaches.

If that trend kept up, then it would get interesting for at least northern SNE. But it’s definitely a good development for CNE since it might try to link the WCB and CCB a bit and not allow that WAA to just rip to the northeast and keep everything more disjointed and warmer. 

It's a shame that ULL is such a beast in the MW.

The other thing is convection. There is some severe wx progged. Not sure how the globals will handle that..but it's part of the reason why the NAM warm tongue may not be so far fetched...even if off a little.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

It's a shame that ULL is such a beast in the MW.

The other thing is convection. There is some severe wx progged. Not sure how the globals will handle that..but it's part of the reason why the NAM warm tongue may not be so far fetched...even if off a little.

Hopefully the progged convection performs about as well as the 2/13 event. 

• Haha 4