• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central Pa. Spring 2024

The front has moved through the area and temps today will be about 15 degrees cooler than yesterday with highs near normal in the upper 60's. We turn colder than normal for the weekend with high temps struggling to escape the mid 50's for higher spots and upper 50's in lower locales. It will be cloudy with some showers possible most likely on Sunday into Sunday night. We warm back up again by the middle of next week before we cool back down for the week of the 12th with a stretch of below normal readings.
Chester County records for today: High 95 degrees at Phoenixville (2018) / Low 28 Devault 1W (1957) / Rain 3.00" Devault 1W (1985)
image.png.5f0d52542f795381b9b3e0d17ef65028.png
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Fv3, HRRR and Nam are most or all day soakers, albeit it some of the rain is light,  for LSV and East PA tomorrow...Rgem some showers but less during the daytime tomorrow.   Most locales stay between 48 and 52 the entire daylight time. 

Too cool, especially after we just experienced these above normal July temps this week. Definitely gonna seem chilly. Just how much rain ABC-27 thinks .5-1.0 till Sunday eve.

23 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Too cool, especially after we just experienced these above normal July temps this week. Definitely gonna seem chilly. Just how much rain ABC-27 thinks .5-1.0 till Sunday eve.

Most models are a nice soaking with a lot more rain next week.   For example, the Euro has 3-5" on the ground in the next 8 days.   GFS 2.5-4". 

LSV rain through Monday 0Z/Sunday evening:

Nam 1.5-2

Rgem .5-1

Fv3 (through 8AM Sunday) ~1"

GFS 1.25-1.75

Euro .75-1.5

HRRR (only through ~ 2AM Sunday) 1/2"-3/4"

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, paweather said:

Yep Tuesday looks fine maybe showers. This weekend is Brrrr! Regardless of rain it is cold. 

I would just like to say publicly that as one of Joel Hans Embiid's biggest critics, I thought he played very well last night. A couple of careless turns, but last night certainly wasn't on him. I'm not one to hide when he plays well. Having said that - 

I do still fully believe that this team will not win with him. I've read too many accounts from people within the organization and guys like Pat Bev who have shared that Embiid is more concerned about his personal numbers than the team's success. Obviously, I can't verify all of that. However, when he raises his hands and turns them inwards towards himself...makes me think that all of those reports are accurate. 

The Sixers might have slightly better overall talent compared to NY, but what really stood out in that series was heart...will...desire...effort...outside of the 2nd quarter last night, we never matched the Knicks intensity on the floor. Loose ball? Going to NY. Hitting the glass? NY all the way. 

I don't like any NY team but if I was a fan of the Knicks I would absolutely love my team. Man, do they play with energy and effort. All the time. They're relentless. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I would just like to say publicly that as one of Joel Hans Embiid's biggest critics, I thought he played very well last night. A couple of careless turns, but last night certainly wasn't on him. I'm not one to hide when he plays well. Having said that - 

I do still fully believe that this team will not win with him. I've read too many accounts from people within the organization and guys like Pat Bev who have shared that Embiid is more concerned about his personal numbers than the team's success. Obviously, I can't verify all of that. However, when he raises his hands and turns them inwards towards himself...makes me think that all of those reports are accurate. 

The Sixers might have slightly better overall talent compared to NY, but what really stood out in that series was heart...will...desire...effort...outside of the 2nd quarter last night, we never matched the Knicks intensity on the floor. Loose ball? Going to NY. Hitting the glass? NY all the way. 

I don't like any NY team but if I was a fan of the Knicks I would absolutely love my team. Man, do they play with energy and effort. All the time. They're relentless. 

100% Truth!

• Thanks 1

I don't recall ever seeing the same word over and over like this for all days and nights except for this afternoon and one day for variety says rain not showers. Lots to look forward to up here in Williamsport! And guess what? For the Friday, Saturday and Sunday after this in their 10 day, Wunderground has showers!

This Afternoon
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Southeast wind around 9 mph.
Tonight
A chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Saturday
Showers likely before 10am, then a chance of rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Saturday Night
Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Southeast wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Sunday
Showers. High near 58. Southeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Sunday Night
Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Monday
Scattered showers, mainly after 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Monday Night
Scattered showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tuesday
Scattered showers, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Tuesday Night
Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Wednesday
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Wednesday Night
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Thursday
Showers. High near 74. Chance of precipitation is 80%.