• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

25 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yep, my allergies ramped up over the weekend. I don't sneeze or sniff much but I do have a dry, annoying cough. 

I also completed mow #7 on Saturday. Grass has been growing like crazy. 

I'm on #6

ive been to urgent care 3 times in 2 weeks. I"m finally able to get in my family dr. tomorrow. The post nasal drip is killing me. wakes me up at night, its hard to breath. and i lose my voice at least 3-4 days a week.

• Sad 2

Also, Trainer, can we get a critique on his form? I don't think that's gonna yield many mows in a season. That looks like an injury waiting to happen and time on the IL.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

It was actually slightly warmer last night with more spots remaining above freezing than Monday AM. The lowest reading I could find was the 29.9 in Warwick Township. Here in East Nantmeal we only made it down to 35.7...I also did not note any frost. While many lower spots have had several days below freezing here in April in EN we have not been below freezing in almost a month (March 25th) Today we should reach the mid 60's for highs. A slight chance of showers tonight and tomorrow with cooler temps again to close out the work week before a nice warming trend kicks in starting Sunday.
Chester County records for today: High 91 degrees (1960) / Low 24 at Coatesville (1922) / Rain 2.38" at West Chester (2012) / Snow 2.0" Sadsburyville (1911)
image.png.573ce5e5ec81ed6837409543b30ff988.png

Low of 37.  It's my wife's birthday today and she wants to go golfing.  Of course, what she really means by "go golfing" is that she wants to ride along in a cart and drink box wine.  Should be a beautiful day to hit the links. 
Ugh. Women at the golf course. Is there anything worse?

41 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 37.  It's my wife's birthday today and she wants to go golfing.  Of course, what she really means by "go golfing" is that she wants to ride along in a cart and drink box wine.  Should be a beautiful day to hit the links. 

If she's gonna drink, you should make the day double interesting and let HER drive the golf cart...

8 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

7 minutes ago, Voyager said:

If she's gonna drink, you should make the day double interesting and let HER drive the golf cart...

This makes me think of the time years ago when my buddy and I took our wives out on the course.  They drove their own cart and drank wine.  Well, let's just say they got out of hand and by the final six holes were rampaging the cart all over the place -- too close to greens and over a tee box and just general debauchery.  We lit into them pretty good and told them we're never taking them again.  We were lucky to not get kicked off the course that day.  Lucky for the ladies it was a low key public course with nobody keeping watch.  Today is a much more upscale course, so needless to say my wife and I had a little chitchat last night about not having a reenactment ha.  Yeah, I think I'll be driving today.  There aren't enough Miller Lites on the planet to make me more of a hazard on the course than her haha. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

This makes me think of the time years ago when my buddy and I took our wives out on the course.  They drove their own cart and drank wine.  Well, let's just say they got out of hand and by the final six holes were rampaging the cart all over the place -- too close to greens and over a tee box and just general debauchery.  We lit into them pretty good and told them we're never taking them again.  We were lucky to not get kicked off the course that day.  Lucky for the ladies it was a low key public course with nobody keeping watch.  Today is a much more upscale course, so needless to say my wife and I had a little chitchat last night about not having a reenactment ha.  Yeah, I think I'll be driving today.  There aren't enough Miller Lites on the planet to make me more of a hazard on the course than her haha. 

Hide that Miller Lite with a koozie or a better beer fake wrap :-) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Hey wait up a sec - this guy spent some good coin to follow Lexi Thompson around next month at the US Women's Open here in Lancaster. 

• Like 1

You ever see "I Love You, Man?" There's a couples golf scene in that movie that just makes me never want to be at a golf course with the missus.

12 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

Also, Trainer, can we get a critique on his form? I don't think that's gonna yield many mows in a season. That looks like an injury waiting to happen and time on the IL.

I'm much more alarmed at the attire than the form. For God's sake, a knit hat, coat and scarf to mow?

Who wears a scarf anywhere?