Most Online
    mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
Central Pa. Spring 2024

57 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

Great great movie

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Followed by two absolute disasters. Revenge of the Nerds may be THE example (maybe second only to Caddyshack) as to why you don't even try to improve upon perfection. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jns2183 said:

We are going to have an onshore east wind and cloouds all weekend

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Moving back is going to take some adjusting. I'm going from 90% sunny days to what seems to be 90% overcast days.

Hopefully, the pattern breaks a bit...

• Like 1

Our gloomy weather continues with limited sunshine over the next couple days and a good shot at some showers by tomorrow night. Sun returns Sunday and should stick around through Wednesday.
Chester County records for today: High 94 degrees at Phoenixville (2017) / Low 29 degrees at Devault 1W (1956) / Rain 1.71" KMQS Airport in Coatesville (2018)
image.png.e43ae471b65b7611e5c4f8442a8d18fe.png

MU:

Following showers and periods of light rain tonight and tomorrow, an upper-level ridge, or northward bulge in the #JetStream, will return to the eastern U.S. next week. The sinking motion under the ridge will promote lots of sunshine and above-average temps from Monday-Thursday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

MU:

Following showers and periods of light rain tonight and tomorrow, an upper-level ridge, or northward bulge in the #JetStream, will return to the eastern U.S. next week. The sinking motion under the ridge will promote lots of sunshine and above-average temps from Monday-Thursday!

Good stuff! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Only caveat is the "through next Thursday" part that leaves us open to something different weather-wise come Memorial Day weekend...

He's just taking Saturday being rain day into consideration. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, paweather said:

I know it sounds not good for the Police Officer I believe they say he is hurt. There is a Felony charge as well.

And if you or I beat the shit out of a cop or so much as farted on them, we'd have been thrown into a can at county and told to cool our asses off until a judge can be bothered to see us, which would be Monday or Tuesday, maybe. And then he would deny our bail so we would continue to cool our asses until the fair and speedy trial went down in 245 days. 

Cool to know money continues to be the answer to all problems. 

11 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

And if you or I beat the shit out of a cop or so much as farted on them, we'd have been thrown into a can at county and told to cool our asses off until a judge can be bothered to see us, which would be Monday or Tuesday, maybe. And then he would deny our bail so we would continue to cool our asses until the fair and speedy trial went down in 245 days. 

Cool to know money continues to be the answer to all problems. 

LOL. We don't know the full story yet.