• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 15-16 Storm Threat Thread: The Return of Hope??

stormtracker

1 minute ago, LeesburgWx said:

If we keep trending up to storm time, we can get back to how it was 3 days ago :weenie:

It would be pretty epic to see models 48 hour us back into a legit coastal but honestly, I’d  take this current solution of a prolonged light to occasionally moderate snow event. It’s going to look and feel wintry out there and the metros should hopefully finally break their streaks. Let’s get everyone on the board at this point.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

2.5" imby, over 2.5" would be awesome.  1.25"-2.5" would be a bit of a bummer but still fun.  Anything under an inch is unacceptable

my most important thing is 1 inch at DCA so i can stop hearing CWG brag about the DC 1 inch record

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ji said:

my most important thing is 1 inch at DCA so i can stop hearing CWG brag about the DC 1 inch record

the record was actually set in the 2010s and I doubt we were gonna break it.  We'd have to go basically snowless until sometime in March.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said:

Yeah, that's all positive snow depth.. best looking totals if you run it outrap_conus_051_snow_total.gif

Here's the 700mb rh at 51hrrap_conus_051_700_rh_ht.giffwiw

Welp… snow is streaming over from Tennessee, which is usually our winning path. Just not the usual way we get there.