• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 6-7 Winter Storm

Latest hrrr has the heavy banding splitting to the west and east of the Lehigh valley lol

I’m just happy to get something after the disaster of last winter. Sometimes south mountain here can be a barrier to the changeover, but often we follow suit after Lansdale and Quakertown go down.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LVLion77 said:

I’m just happy to get something after the disaster of last winter. Sometimes south mountain here can be a barrier to the changeover, but often we follow suit after Lansdale and Quakertown go down.

You won't like this so look away

Sleet mixing in already :ee:

10 minutes ago, Beagles20 said:

Not sure how accurate Accuweather's future radar is but the rain/snow line is holding at least until 5:20 PM.  Appears to be heavy rates at this time also.  Hopeful to stay snow during this timeframe.

Radar 520.jpg

Not very lol

6 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

ZR now, 31F/DP 30F

Got to track this week, got to see snow fall and accumulate today, and now with the warmer air surging in, I won’t have to shovel.

Win. Win. Win.

Next!

Yep....pretty nasty out there retrieving the mail. Some nice gust as well....almost fell on my ass.

29n.jpg

22 minutes ago, Beagles20 said:

Not sure how accurate Accuweather's future radar is but the rain/snow line is holding at least until 5:20 PM.  Appears to be heavy rates at this time also.  Hopeful to stay snow during this timeframe.

Radar 520.jpg

It’s not accurate.  Way off.  Use CC

• Thanks 1

We busted bad further north meant nothing bustorama for all

Yeah, this is a bad bust. It’ll be interesting to see how far north th mixing progresses. Based on what we’ve seen thus far, I would say the southern Poconos are in trouble as well. Maybe it makes it as far north as Mount Pocono.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedSky said:

We busted bad further north meant nothing bustorama for all

Lol.  What were your expections?  Did you think you would wake up to a winter wonderland?  If you looked at the modeled  positive snow depth change it was paltry. So far, here it has been a better event than anything 2022-2023 had to offer.

12 minutes ago, wkd said:

Lol.  What were your expections?  Did you think you would wake up to a winter wonderland?  If you looked at the modeled  positive snow depth change it was paltry. So far, here it has been a better event than anything 2022-2023 had to offer.

Expectations 4-6" with 3.5" as the cold concrete floor

I blame the +8F or whatever Atlantic for this disaster

• Like 1