• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Oh boy, I go away for a minute and there are like 100 missed posts haha. I’ll take this time to remind everyone that we have a fun week ahead and not to live or die on every model run. Things will slowly come into focus. Also, I am MUCH more worried about warm air intrusion than I am anything to do with this sliding south of us. Lastly, @TimB I used to think you were alright and have tolerated your antics for a long time, but now I just think you’re a giant tool. Piss off. Now, let’s corral this puppy and get us some snow! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Good luck but don’t get me started on the absurdity of them kicking off this game at 9pm on the eve of everyone returning to school and work. Simply ridiculous. 
5 pm

Edit: I stiiiiink!

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Good luck but don’t get me started on the absurdity of them kicking off this game at 9pm on the eve of everyone returning to school and work. Simply ridiculous. 

I took tomorrow off because of it. It’s all because the sunset at the Rose Bowl.  So stupid.  

9 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Oh boy, I go away for a minute and there are like 100 missed posts haha. I’ll take this time to remind everyone that we have a fun week ahead and not to live or die on every model run. Things will slowly come into focus. Also, I am MUCH more worried about warm air intrusion than I am anything to do with this sliding south of us. Lastly, @TimB I used to think you were alright and have tolerated your antics for a long time, but now I just think you’re a giant tool. Piss off. Now, let’s corral this puppy and get us some snow! 

100% on your warm air intrusion concerns. I am 90% worried about that and 10% about suppression.

• Like 1