Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

1 minute ago, Superstorm said:

Optimism much higher here than other forums.

We are in a better spot in CTP for the storm chances next week than our I-95 friends to our south & east.

We could still fail on both chances, but being in the interior back in PA could help us is this situation with marginal cold air if one of these tracks right.

12 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Optimism much higher here than other forums.

It is hard when we are in January and talking about lack of cold to our north. A disappointment for me as to the current runs as I thought we would have more cold in place by the 6th or 7th but now starting to worry.   Take the CMC, the 0Z Suite had highs in the mid 20's for MDT on Jan 7th and had shown similar for several runs in a row.  12Z has low 40's.     Yes, Op run caveat but that is quite the cave. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It is hard when we are in January and talking about lack of cold to our north. A disappointment for me as to the current runs as I thought we would have more cold in place by the 6th or 7th but now starting to worry.   Take the CMC, the 0Z Suite had highs in the mid 20's for MDT on Jan 7th and had shown similar for several runs in a row.  12Z has low 40's.     Yes, Op run caveat but that is quite the cave. 

Agree…but I definitely think there’s reason to at least be interested, heck even a mix event is fun at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Back on 11/2 MU called for temps around +5 for December, +1 - +3 for January and then below normal for February. 

Looking really good so far...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Back on 11/2 MU called for temps around +5 for December, +1 - +3 for January and then below normal for February. 

Looking really good so far...

Speaking of things I think about when I see your name, the lights at Whitetail are OFF tonight!   A bit of a shocker as they had been keeping them on but apparently, they closed the whole operation down for now and sent employees home. 

image.thumb.png.5102116a3b5105853d0af2831f984006.png

• Sad 1