GTG Date  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Date?

• 11/25
    • 12/2
    • 12/9
    • 12/16

25 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya, I guess it’s cancelled. Too bad, i was looking forward to it. But I get scrapping it if most can’t make it.  Like Scott and Kev said, maybe pick another day down the line and see if guys can make it?  

December is also hard to commit. Every weekend has something.

9 hours ago, weathafella said:

It's true that everyone used to not worry too much but Covid often puts you down for a week-who needs it?  Also, everything has changed.  I was going to my friend's house to watch football last Sunday and when I called him, he sounded sick.  I asked him and he said he had a cold but is covid negative.  I told him great on that but I don't want a cold.  So I canceled because who wants to feel like crap?  Maybe we're all getting soft but I like feeling good.

I think this is the longest I've ever been sick outside of like 2015 when I had a sinus infection and I was sick for like a month...but that's because I didn't realize it was a sinus infection and left it untreated. When I had covid the first time I was sick for like a day-and-a-half. Both my girlfriend and I have been sick since Monday. 

I really hope we can try and reschedule this. Maybe shoot for the spring? 

3 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I can see not wanting a bad cold or being around someone that is looking and acting very sick. I usually believe that just works itself out as who wants to go out when they are feeling that Ill, those people usually stay home unless of course there is some big obligation they think they are obliged to show for , and then in that case it’s on them to say they are pretty dang sick and won’t be coming . 

Right....you are going to get sick no matter what you do. Having the sniffles isn't going to prompt me to cancel any plans. Just don't stick your tongue down anyone's throat and hope for the best.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Ya, I guess it’s cancelled. Too bad, i was looking forward to it. But I get scrapping it if most can’t make it.  Like Scott and Kev said, maybe pick another day down the line and see if guys can make it?  

Got to Clark's on the 19th...real festive vibe on the eve of a pattern shift.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I think this is the longest I've ever been sick outside of like 2015 when I had a sinus infection and I was sick for like a month...but that's because I didn't realize it was a sinus infection and left it untreated. When I had covid the first time I was sick for like a day-and-a-half. Both my girlfriend and I have been sick since Monday. 

I really hope we can try and reschedule this. Maybe shoot for the spring? 

My wife's been sick all week with Covid, she's feeling better today though so hopefully the end is near.

• Like 1