Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2023 General Discussion

cyclone77

5 hours ago, michsnowfreak said:

It was legit. It was almost like an unintentional storm chase for me. My brother wanted to go downtown Detroit to dinner and check out the Christmas stuff. The squall hit as we were out, and it was such a perfect atmosphere. I figured the band would weaken some as it headed south but still snow, but instead it strengthened. As we left Detroit it had tapered to flurries but we ran right into it and drove through it the whole way home, Visibility near zero by my house briefly. It was enough to disorient you if you didn't know where you were because the traffic lights were obscured until the last minute.

Screenshot_20231127_224103_Samsung Internet.jpg

Congrats seems you have a magnet going again for these potent streamers. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WestMichigan said:

I managed to pick up about 6.5" of snow between Sunday and Tuesday.  Pretty fluffy LES that settled down to about 2" by this morning.  Unlike Bo, mine won't stick around for the rest of the winter.

My 1.6 settled to about half that with a high of 28 yesterday lol. But hey it's better than no snow!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chicago Storm said:

that makes zero sense.

Always happens this time of year. Models want to run it flatter and more progressive, then as we get closer the storm trends considerably more north. 

Definitely would like the snow chances better for Michigan if this were more of a night time event, between the strong WAA and daytime it’ll be tough to accumulate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 2