Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Tropical Storm Ophelia

Rjay

42 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

Sunday is just a few scattered showers

NAM doesn't even give us an inch for the whole weekend now. RGEM has cut back significantly too. I think jm1220 has made a good point about this having to overcome the high pressure and dry air. It's going to be a miserable rainy weekend and we might get an inch to an inch and a half, but you probably have to go to the south to get the much bigger totals. 

10 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

NAM doesn't even give us an inch for the whole weekend now. RGEM has cut back significantly too. I think jm1220 has made a good point about this having to overcome the high pressure and dry air. It's going to be a miserable rainy weekend and we might get an inch to an inch and a half, but you probably have to go to the south to get the much bigger totals. 

Looks that way but we've seen the models waffle like this before so wouldn't surprise me to still get the 2 to 3" amounts (or end up with .5" for the whole event)

Any convective band could drop an inch quickly 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Nams are going to jump around from run to run…

this still Looks like 1-3 for the area. Further north the issue will be dry air. 

IMG_2181.png

• Like 1

• forkyfork changed the title to Tropical Storm Ophelia
  • BxEngine unpinned this topic