• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

5 minutes ago, TheClimateChanger said:

Got to love it! I post topical climate data for central Pennsylvania, don't even mention climate change, and am accused of trolling. @PSUWhiteout70comes here posting completely off-topic conspiracy theories, and gets several likes. :huh:

Leave no questions asked....

"I don't have an agenda about climate change."

*creates userid TheClimateChanger*

Unless you're some level of god that has that kind of power, I call buuuuuuushit.

My next userid will be TheKnuckleBaller where I will post about NOTHING but famous knuckleball pitchers. Get ready to learn about Hoyt Wilhelm, assholes.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

"I don't have an agenda about climate change."

*creates userid TheClimateChanger*

Unless you're some level of god that has that kind of power, I call buuuuuuushit.

My next userid will be TheKnuckleBaller where I will post about NOTHING but famous knuckleball pitchers. Get ready to learn about Hoyt Wilhelm, assholes.

Wakefield just passed away and you cannot give him a mention?  

5 minutes ago, TheClimateChanger said:

Bunch of snowflakes in this thread. Can't even take someone sharing the fact that it's been one of the hottest and least snowiest years on record without flying off the handle. Funny, I bet some of these are "free speech" people.

:clown:

go somewhere else with your bullshit

• Like 1

Bunch of snowflakes in this thread. Can't even take someone sharing the fact that it's been one of the hottest and least snowiest years on record without flying off the handle. Funny, I bet some of these are "free speech" people.

Dude, I'm to the left of fucking Gandhi. Shut up. You're a troll. Move it along.

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

26 minutes ago, TheClimateChanger said:

I'm taking a break from here and will be back in a few weeks after I respond to this:

Ironically, some of the posters in this thread actually support/embrace the idea of Climate Change. And those that do have shared that in this thread...but they share it among other things that they like to post about. YOU...ONLY...post about one thing. Like literally one thing. This morning was a perfect example - many in here saw their first snowflakes of the season. In the midst of that, you randomly post numbers to support your agenda. And agenda that was completely contradictory to what everyone in here was talking about. For Christ's sake, why can't you let people enjoy something they haven't seen in months? Have you ever heard the concept of "reading the room?" 

When you do what you did this morning, and actually make statements along the lines of "Geez, I guess no one down in Harrisburg realizes how shitty it's been for snow recently" - that is going to elicit a response. As it should. THAT...was trolling. You knew damn well that snow is something that we all covet, we all celebrate, we all worry about, get stressed over, etc., and yet you still felt it was necessary to say that. Look, not everyone supports your agenda, whatever. But people aren't stupid, either. You throw the bait out constantly and then cry foul when the sharks bite your line and strip it. It's just not a good look at all. 

I might be a lot of things but I sure as hell ain't a fucking snowflake. I rarely talk like this but I've had my fill. Most people get along with each other in this thread...there's a reason why you've drawn wrath. It might be worthwhile to take a step back and think about that.

Now, I'm getting ready for Florida. It's going to be 86 at humid as hell in Orlando this weekend. So be it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm taking a break from here and will be back in a few weeks after I respond to this:

Ironically, some of the posters in this thread actually support/embrace the idea of Climate Change. And those that do have shared that in this thread...but they share it among other things that they like to post about. YOU...ONLY...post about one thing. Like literally one thing. This morning was a perfect example - many in here saw their first snowflakes of the season. In the midst of that, you randomly post numbers to support your agenda. And agenda that was completely contradictory to what everyone in here was talking about. For Christ's sake, why can't you let people enjoy something they haven't seen in months? Have you ever heard the concept of "reading the room?" 

When you do what you did this morning, and actually make statements along the lines of "Geez, I guess no one down in Harrisburg realizes how shitty it's been for snow recently" - that is going to elicit a response. As it should. THAT...was trolling. You knew damn well that snow is something that we all covet, we all celebrate, we all worry about, get stressed over, etc., and yet you still felt it was necessary to say that. Look, not everyone supports your agenda, whatever. But people aren't stupid, either. You throw the bait out constantly and then cry foul when the sharks bite your line and strip it. It's just not a good look at all. 

I might be a lot of things but I sure as hell ain't a fucking snowflake. I rarely talk like this but I've had my fill. Most people get along with each other in this thread...there's a reason why you've drawn wrath. It might be worthwhile to take a step back and think about that.

Now, I'm getting ready for Florida. It's going to be 86 at humid as hell in Orlando this weekend. So be it. 

I am trying to stay out of this debate beyond my comment this AM that we had surely talked about the two fantastically bad snow season hundreds of times but on your last comment, have fun in Florida!  Don't get suckered into buying anything though...wait for the real estate to collapse again there.   

59 minutes ago, TheClimateChanger said:

Take a break. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1