• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

1.15” for rain total yesterday and overnight. Still a light sprinkle this morning.

44 degrees

Bubb you won’t have to water anything this week!

Some much needed rain for the river, it was low and clear. Should make fishing a little better. River Water temperature 44 degrees up here.

Gearing up for turkey day tomorrow, smoking 7-8 tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, pawatch said:

1.15” for rain total yesterday and overnight. Still a light sprinkle this morning.

44 degrees

Bubb you won’t have to water anything this week!

Some much needed rain for the river, it was low and clear. Should make fishing a little better. River Water temperature 44 degrees up here.

Gearing up for turkey day tomorrow, smoking 7-8 tomorrow.

No doubt, finally a break for the water bill.    44 here this AM.  MDT feel just short of 50 yesterday at 49.  LNS was leading the way all day and spiked to 53 last evening with some WU temps nearing upper 50's at 56.   Did not check Williamsport's but the 50's were not supposed to invade that far.  

• Like 1

1.85” here but I have a feeling my automated gauge under-measured a bit. I bet my cylinder gauge captured more but I’ll never know because it got knocked over into my fire pit, presumably by a dog or a child. Why? Because my lazy ass still hasn’t found a permanent home on which to affix it. So, into the books goes 1.85”. 

28 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

No doubt, finally a break for the water bill.    44 here this AM.  MDT feel just short of 50 yesterday at 49.  LNS was leading the way all day and spiked to 53 last evening with some WU temps nearing upper 50's at 56.   Did not check Williamsport's but the 50's were not supposed to invade that far.  

Maybe you can even sneak in a secret mow this week, just to pad the books for 2023

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pawatch said:

We hit 49 yesterday for the high. Was a nice day to stay inside.

The coal stove = 71 degrees yesterday which was a nice heat.

That was higher than some stations down here.  Quite a jump up there.    Mesos have backed off highs the next two days to low to mid 50's LSV/Low 50's MSV today and upper 40's to low 50's LSV/mid to upper 40's MSV tomorrow.   Some Meso's were pushing 60 in the LSV today as of yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

1.92 of rain for me here in Marysville for this event.

With ratios, I could have easily reach 2 feet in non drifted areas…

Not sure bout snow, but next week sure is lookin chilly.  I'll be in the northwoods, so I'll hopefully have some LES showers Sun/Mon and possibly midweek.  I'll freeze a snowball for ya (if we get enough to make one).

• Like 3