• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

8 hours ago, Voyager said:

If he's the future of this country, we are in so much trouble...

I thought at first he was doing a fantastic takeoff on kids today then I thought no, I think this is really him and not a made up character. What seemed so great as comedy was the opposite of funny in real life. 

6 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

IF some of these winter outlooks materialize...there's going to be a lot of tension, frustration, despair, etc., in these threads while snow weenies wait not-so-patiently for the goods to be delivered...

Lol, these are the feelings Every Winter on here, no matter the type of season that we get!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

IF some of these winter outlooks materialize...there's going to be a lot of tension, frustration, despair, etc., in these threads while snow weenies wait not-so-patiently for the goods to be delivered...

Seriously, it is great to see most of the pro Mets, especially the typically more conservative forecasters, predicting an above normal snow season for our region!

• Like 1

Today should be our last mild day for at least the next week or so. Many spots across Chesco will touch the mid-60's today before another cold front crosses the area later. Mainly dry and chillier than normal weather should continue till at least the middle of next week with many of the higher spots in the county failing to escape the 40's for high temps for much of the next week. Unfortunately also continued dry!
Records for today: High 78 (1975) / Low 19 (1976) / Rain 2.04" (1962)
image.png.9f49da8d13813dd870cf7e205670aef5.png

7 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 42 last night and high of 59 yesterday.  Heading to the Poconos with the kids this weekend and it's going to cold.  We are sharing a house with three other couples and there will be eight toddlers.  Yes, eight.  Are we crazy?  Yes.  I have no idea what to expect ha. 

WE ARE!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Low of 42 last night and high of 59 yesterday.  Heading to the Poconos with the kids this weekend and it's going to cold.  We are sharing a house with three other couples and there will be eight toddlers.  Yes, eight.  Are we crazy?  Yes.  I have no idea what to expect ha. 

The toddlers will turn on the adults - you're outnumbered. I've enjoyed your posts, tell my family, friends and beloved pets in heaven I say hi. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, canderson said:

The toddlers will turn on the adults - you're outnumbered. I've enjoyed your posts, tell my family, friends and beloved pets in heaven I say hi. 

Bahahaha actually this post terrifies me.  I now have images of gremlin-like toddlers taking over the house and hog-tying the parents as they devour unlimited cookies and candy while coloring all over the walls with permanent marker.  All I know is this, I am responsible for bringing stuff to make orange crushes in the morning and manhattans in the evening and THAT I can handle.

I'm seeing eight toddlers going for a long hike.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Awful brave of you to assume:

1) There is a heaven

2) Mount Joy Snowman is headed there

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Haha 2