• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

Typical up and down weather pattern as we move through November. Warmer today with temps well above normal in the upper 60's. Cooler again tomorrow - milder Thursday then below normal through the upcoming weekend. Unfortunately only minor chances of much needed rain through the week.
Records for today: High 75 (1938) / Low 19 (1960) / Rain 1.38" (1932)
image.png.22af2b2ebaa956004044c10cc9debdf4.png
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, canderson said:

What will be the drink of choice? 

My "bar" at the cabin, is an antique shelf 2 x 10 that is approx 6' long and is loaded w/ various spirits.  While I've got to be a "good boy" right now, you'd see me w/ Miller Lite, or sippin on some blackberry brandy, or bourbon on the rox/club soda (bullet). 

After seeing your drinks from last week....i know, I should be kicked outta the drinkin club.  I've got nothing on you bud.  Cheers all the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Up here in the mountains of Tioga County the high for the day was 54. We’re gonna build one hell of a raging fire tonight. Cheers everyone. I would post a couple pics but I keep getting that stupid message about the file being too large, even if I try the screenshot trick. Very aggravating. 

Not sure what phone you have, but on an android pull up the pic you want to post and select the pencil icon. Then click on the three dots on the bottom right. Then select resize, and reduce the image 20 to 50% depending on how large it already is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Yesterday was great even with that wind, sunshine temps in the 70's great weather for this time of year...it reminded me of warm days in March. Can't we just flip the calendar to March now?

You can flip the Calendar to tomorrow?  Joe Calhoun was swooning over reaching 80's in the south LSV (70's for you).

• Like 1