Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August model and weather disco

weathafella

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

August is probably our most humid month...it lags a bit, where as peak heat is July...like winter in that peak cold climo is January, but snowfall is February. I am sure there is plenty of more runs on toilet paper to be had...but take any respite you can get this time of year.

10 days to be had out of  12 can't beat that in August 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

The Defender of Dews will be here to agree but hey its modeled on the majors to be pretty dry.

paint_a_picture_of_a_young_bald_man_as_a_superhero_called_dr_dewpoint_with_dd_logo_on_his_shirt_in_a_weather_office_in_vivid_colors_9OFeQWx1mpNuYhM4cmFm_7.jpg

Certainly going to be dependent on fronts and there position. But the Euro seems vastly different then the GFS Thursday. I really can't see dews that low. Check out dews across the country on the euro and especially eastern third of the country...seems odd.

15 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Certainly going to be dependent on fronts and there position. But the Euro seems vastly different then the GFS Thursday. I really can't see dews that low. Check out dews across the country on the euro and especially eastern third of the country...seems odd.

GFS looks pretty dry to me

index (20).png

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

GFS looks pretty dry to me

index (20).png

I would think dews increase through the day Thursday. We get that mid-week shot of drier air but Thursday is what starts the theme of higher humidity as the dominant weather type for the following few weeks (with some brief breaks depending on what happens with any fronts). 

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I would think dews increase through the day Thursday. We get that mid-week shot of drier air but Thursday is what starts the theme of higher humidity as the dominant weather type for the following few weeks (with some brief breaks depending on what happens with any fronts). 

That night starts a week of mild up but weeks?