• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

Just how "not hot" this summer was:

Today will mark the 5th-straight 90-degree day at and for most of the Lower Susquehanna Valley. This will end up being the longest and most extreme #heatwave of 2023. In fact, there were only 4 days with highs at or in excess of 90°F in June and August combined!
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

Cells joining forces now in southern Frederick county, MD aimed right at me. What could go wrong? Lol

Check the radar over the last 60 min and watch what went wrong here.  LOL.  We did get .01" and actually a few hail pellets.   Maybe that same area of cells you mentioned clips me. 

• Sad 1

The rain has finally started to fall in Williamsport after more than an hour and a half of thunder but no rain and half dark clouds-half blue skies with white clouds. The lights in the parking lot just came on at 3:25. Still thunder but no lightening -- yet. Air seems so cool yet I see we are at 86, not much of a drop at all.

[mention=1366]Itstrainingtime[/mention] the radar has you surrounded, lets see you get out of this one dry! (Not counting what you had an hour ago).  A spotter in Hanover tallied a whole .05 so she almost accomplished it. 
In Camp barely any rain. Like .06". Definitely was surrounded. Crazy wind before and now constant thunder.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk