• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

I'm just one where if anyone tries to shame me for doing a perfectly fine thing in my head and I know that by doing it will cause them angst I absolutely do it way way more until it's so distressing to them they just write me off and leave me alone.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I did not take away shaming from the article vs. the writer's opinion on the changing way people may vacation.    Having the carbon footprint be part of the article obviously suggests it is climate changed based as to the opinion.   

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Back to sun and up to 92 now. 

Clouds here, man I tell you what the O's have such a young talented team. They will be good for a long time to come. Remind me kind of like the Rays payroll low wins high relying on their minor league system. I am hoping for you they can close the division out in September. 

• Like 2

I did not take away shaming from the article vs. the writer's opinion on the changing way people may vacation.    Having the carbon footprint be part of the article obviously suggests it is climate changed based as to the opinion.   
No no no, did not mean you. I meant cnn.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

I did not mention CNN to cause angst.  Just where the article was.  Ok, let's go the other way...Foxnews has an article suggesting climate change is not in play as to the reason for the current heat and that heat waves were much worse in the 1940's.  

Like looking at the chart for observed weather. And see what year  the record was set. And how much rain,snow and temperature.

https://www.weather.gov/wrh/Climate?wfo=ctp

91 here 

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Clouds here, man I tell you what the O's have such a young talented team. They will be good for a long time to come. Remind me kind of like the Rays payroll low wins high relying on their minor league system. I am hoping for you they can close the division out in September. 

What a refreshing difference the O's are compared to the 76ers. I genuinely feel like the Orioles are hard not to like. They took their ass whoopens and public ridicule and look at the organization now. What's not for me to be excited about? At any rate, I really appreciate your kind words this week. 

This is the 40th anniversary of the O's - Phillies World Series...we can dream, right? :) 

• Like 2

Right before the Severe Thunderstorm Watch was issued, MU had this to say:

The disturbance responsible for today’s isolated showers and storms is tracking well to our north across NY State and New England. Thus, I don’t expect any #SevereWeather across northern MD or southeastern PA this afternoon. #GoodNews

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

What a refreshing difference the O's are compared to the 76ers. I genuinely feel like the Orioles are hard not to like. They took their ass whoopens and public ridicule and look at the organization now. What's not for me to be excited about? At any rate, I really appreciate your kind words this week. 

This is the 40th anniversary of the O's - Phillies World Series...we can dream, right? :) 

I didn't realize that 40 years never forget watching that series. Disappointed of course but great series, nonetheless. We can always dream after this week 3 gamer where all games were exciting to watch I would think that would be as well. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Right before the Severe Thunderstorm Watch was issued, MU had this to say:

The disturbance responsible for today’s isolated showers and storms is tracking well to our north across NY State and New England. Thus, I don’t expect any #SevereWeather across northern MD or southeastern PA this afternoon. #GoodNews

Yikes…and a storm just got warned down heading towards Frederick too! Lol

...A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 415 PM EDT
FOR SOUTHWESTERN SULLIVAN...NORTHERN LACKAWANNA...CENTRAL WAYNE...
NORTH CENTRAL PIKE AND WYOMING COUNTIES...

At 400 PM EDT, severe thunderstorms were located along a line
extending from near Swan Lake to Mayfield to near Lovelton, moving
south at 35 mph.

Just now, Summit Snow said:
...A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 415 PM EDT
FOR SOUTHWESTERN SULLIVAN...NORTHERN LACKAWANNA...CENTRAL WAYNE...
NORTH CENTRAL PIKE AND WYOMING COUNTIES...

At 400 PM EDT, severe thunderstorms were located along a line
extending from near Swan Lake to Mayfield to near Lovelton, moving
south at 35 mph.

Some big time training going on here....Confluence, to Mysersdale to "Handyman" 

image.png.7c83e4cfe09e4bad1e15314f336a8d7e.png