• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

27 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The meso's are all over the place.    GFS suggests some areas near the LSV may not get much rain.  I hope I get 1/4" to water the grass.  

I thought by now we would have a good consensus on the model runs, as it is only a few hours away. I hope everyone gets some beneficial rain and no gully washers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

I thought by now we would have a good consensus on the model runs, as it is only a few hours away. I hope everyone gets some beneficial rain and no gully washers.

The GFS is really east based with the good rains (no one in the LSV or west sees 1").  the mesos's are predictably more convective looking but focus the heavier rains in much different areas which can be expected with convection, I guess. 

The GFS is really east based with the good rains (no one in the LSV or west sees 1").  the mesos's are predictably more convective looking but focus the heavier rains in much different areas which can be expected with convection, I guess. 
I believe the rains will be convective based. But we have all scene the meso model dance this summer. It's basically a 90's throwback party to models and snowstorms

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I know have a 10-15 mph wind from the southeast that's ramped up as that storm around new Bloomfield exploded. I actually can see the towers from the small clearing in the clouds. Any heating will make this more interesting from a severe point of view

29 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I believe the rains will be convective based. But we have all scene the meso model dance this summer. It's basically a 90's throwback party to models and snowstorms

The area in WV and Western MD, though terrain enhanced, is really juiced up. The HRRR actually weakens that as it moves East and a new area forms in or east of the LSV after lunch.  Interesting progression. 

The area in WV and Western MD, though terrain enhanced, is really juiced up. The HRRR actually weakens that as it moves East and a new area forms in or east of the LSV after lunch.  Interesting progression. 
I haven't scene a single meso that at this hour was accurately predicting ground truth via radar

You look to be ground zero soon. Let us know how the thunder/lightning is