• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central PA Summer 2023

Williamsport finally got lucky with storms. Thunder and lightening --  lightening didn't get too close. 1.23 first hour, .09 second hour between 9-11p for a total of 1.32. 

And I will brag but save you details: I was chatting with Comcast agent during much of the worse. Took forever since agents have to go back and forth between more than one customer, with 10-15 minute pauses. Never experienced such a thing before.

More rain tomorrow and Sunday. Hope it really happens.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Mow 9 done here.  Will need rain this weekend to go to double digits next week.   20 is becoming unlikely at this point. 

It wasn't too awful and I could have waited but I don't have time this weekend and wanted to get it done in case it rains between now and Monday. 

Another warm one out there today after yesterday peaking again in the upper 80's we should see temps a little cooler today but still very humid. Rain chances will be there almost anytime through Sunday night. Best chances will be later today and again Sunday. While Southern Chester County has been wet of late....here in Northern and Western Chesco we have yet to see any measurable rain here in July!
Records for today: High 98 degrees (1900) / Low 49 (1940) / Rain 2.23" (1907)
image.png.4af4f9de0c20d67df465df6247443e44.png

1 hour ago, paweather said:

Thats OK Phillies took care of the Rays in 3. 

4 games out with 3 to play leading in to the all star break.

Orioles have called up 2 of Baseball America's top 25 prospects over the past 2 weeks. The #1 prospect in all of Baseball (Jackson Holliday, son of Matt Holliday) is terrorizing the minors and might not be far behind. 

The O's are loaded.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

4 games out with 3 to play leading in to the all star break.

Orioles have called up 2 of Baseball America's top 25 prospects over the past 2 weeks. The #1 prospect in all of Baseball (Jackson Holliday, son of Matt Holliday) is terrorizing the minors and might not be far behind. 

The O's are loaded.

They play the Phillies coming up just can't wait. 

• Like 1