• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA Summer 2023

Ended up with 0.13” rain yesterday the heavy stuff stayed to the west of us.

67 degrees Currently and just a few sprinkles 

This morning on radar it looks like we’re splitting the uprights. 

Rain to the north and south of us.

So far it looks like all this rain We was supposed to get is shrinking.

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

In one hour you almost doubled my total for the past 4-5 days.  Pillow FTW. 

Shame not everyone is getting this rain. Maybe yours and everyone else's is coming later today. No watering the garden this week. Now I just hope our area don't get too much of a good thing in a short amount of time. I'm gonna keep an eye on the creek I might have to pull the pump away from the creek, as this creek responds to heavy rainfall fairly quickly. 

Here comes the humidity ugh.  Low of 63 here with a two-day rain total of .3".  Topped out at only 67 yesterday, impressive.  MDT missed their record by one degree, maxing at 66.  We should start getting into the good stuff down this way later today, as the rain chances look to continue in near perpetuity.  Monday is certainly a day worth keeping an eye on for all the wrong reasons, although I do love me a good severe outbreak.  National low of 21 near Mackay, ID.  National high pretty much anywhere in Texas ha.  Toodles. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Shame not everyone is getting this rain. Maybe yours and everyone else's is coming later today. No watering the garden this week. Now I just hope our area don't get too much of a good thing in a short amount of time. I'm gonna keep an eye on the creek I might have to pull the pump away from the creek, as this creek responds to heavy rainfall fairly quickly. 

I have been able to stop watering myself so that part is good...just no help for the drought beyond less evaporation with the sub being obscured more.  So little to no grass growth but maybe when the sun comes out. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Here comes the humidity ugh.  Low of 63 here with a two-day rain total of .3".  Topped out at only 67 yesterday, impressive.  MDT missed their record by one degree, maxing at 66.  We should start getting into the good stuff down this way later today, as the rain chances look to continue in near perpetuity.  Monday is certainly a day worth keeping an eye on for all the wrong reasons, although I do love me a good severe outbreak.  National low of 21 near Mackay, ID.  National high pretty much anywhere in Texas ha.  Toodles. 

I picked up .34" since 2am somehow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Rainfall since Wednesday sitting at .59" here in Maytown.

Doubling me up??  The gall of this guy.

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I picked up .34" since 2am somehow.

Yeah it appears I got mostly split my those heavier overnight showers.  That's alright, mine is coming.  I can feel it.  #StayingPositive

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We indeed set a record low maximum temperature yesterday of 64.9 degrees. This made yesterday the lowest high temperature in Chester County history since records began back in 1888. An impressive 19 of the 22 days so far in June have averaged below normal temperatures. In fact overall so far this month this is the 7th coldest June in our history. It is also the coldest June in 20 years as 2003 was our 6th coldest June to date. We did not receive any measurable rain yesterday but that should change by this afternoon and evening. We should see some heavy rain at times thru later tomorrow afternoon. A little less likely to see rain on Sunday before rain chances increase again by Monday.
Records for today: High 97 (1921) / Low 42 (1940) / Rain 3.75" (1972)image.png.4524fd21935087f351e91ff7410cf2d7.png
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Sat and Sun looking a drier now with just some late afternoon evening pop up stuff tomorrow and Sun (mesos.)     Less than .10 overnight so sitting under 1/2" total so far here at ~ .4".  

Little over 1” at coop site.  Touch more in Fairfield 

• Like 1