• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2023

Speaking of zones...a high of 46, two periods with snow in them.

Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. West wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Tonight
A chance of rain showers before 5am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Wednesday
A chance of rain and snow showers before 8am, then rain showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Wednesday Night
Scattered showers, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Thursday
Scattered showers, mainly after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible

• Like 2

I support this bottom map.  Had us under 2" as observed.  The top map showing all that rain yesterday seems off.  If it meant the previous day then it seems low.   38 degrees this AM. 
The first map was just the 2nd storm

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

My grass needs cut - tonight is an obvious choice but the weather might have other ideas for me. I might have to wait until Thursday! 

With little sun I will not be cutting again this week so no need to worry about me catching you in any manner :-).  The last month of Spring is taking it to us.