• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

Hey, all! I'm back in Upstate NY now. Sorry there wasn't much fun winter to talk about when I was there. Came home to lake effect falling yesterday and then we had another 3 to 4 inches fall today. Thought I'd share the winter wonderland on my car from the past couple days. :) Hopefully you guys can get some of this during the upcoming week!

333648658_503347105337318_8909530164712197702_n.jpg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Hey, all! I'm back in Upstate NY now. Sorry there wasn't much fun winter to talk about when I was there. Came home to lake effect falling yesterday and then we had another 3 to 4 inches fall today. Thought I'd share the winter wonderland on my car. :) Hopefully you guys can get some of this during the upcoming week!

333648658_503347105337318_8909530164712197702_n.jpg

Jealous.  Here is a shot of my car and the snow we had today.  

lambo-winter-driving-experience.jpg

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Good bit of snow for you on the tt maps I saw.  You have been worried about this for several days now...or predicting.

I'll have a trailer loaded with stuff I have to take to the Crossroads sale and market outside of Gratz. Don't feel like pulling a trail in snow, sleet, freezing rain. Even though it's about 10 miles away, a good bit of hills till I get there.

10 hours ago, mahantango#1 said:

I'll have a trailer loaded with stuff I have to take to the Crossroads sale and market outside of Gratz. Don't feel like pulling a trail in snow, sleet, freezing rain. Even though it's about 10 miles away, a good bit of hills till I get there.

Any old signs?  :-)   I may be able to save your from taking them.  LOL.    Is that something that do every Monday there? 

Here is my CTP zone forecast for tomorrow

Monday
Rain, snow, and sleet likely, mainly after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible. 
Monday Night
Rain, snow, and sleet before 9pm, then rain and sleet. Low around 34. Southeast wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.