• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Central PA Winter 2022/2023

37 minutes ago, canderson said:

I'm pretty convinced it won't snow for the LSV at all in any of these threats. The MA/East Coast needs a significant pattern change. 

I'm wondering how much our cold weather in Phoenix is affecting you guys. Out temps are going to be -10 departure until at least mid next week. I'm thinking that until we warm, you guys are going to struggle to get any snow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I'm wondering how much our cold weather in Phoenix is affecting you guys. Out temps are going to be -10 departure until at least mid next week. I'm thinking that until we warm, you guys are going to struggle to get any snow.

I have to agree; abnormalities out west mean abnormalities here in the east. 

Of course I believe these abnormalities are no longer abnormal and a significant climate adjustment. 

50 minutes ago, canderson said:

Yeah, I just don't see that happening in time for the next two storm opportunities. Think we have to wait until the turn of the month, but I'm an idiot who is skeptical of snow when the winter has been non-existant for like 92 percent of the US' population. 

Despite the good looks of late regarding Sunday,  this weekend really is the first event that is happening during the new regime change that is only getting underway.  A lag time till things get better aligned in the east should be expected.  I suggested that several days ago, and truth told, the good looks for this weekend sorta took me by surprise as in my mind they were a bit premature (based on what we've been dealing w/ regarding the constant cutter look being flushed out so quickly, but hey we'll take em....if they happen.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Voyager said:

affecting us.....

dude.....you flat out stole it from us.

:ph34r:

• Haha 1