Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 20-22 “bring the mojo” winter storm threat

lilj4425

2 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Models really look good for Charlotte northeast through the Triangle and up to SE VA. They are showing a definite consensus with the heaviest totals in that area. So, either the models are going to be totally off or they start falling apart 48 hours out.

ive been around long enough to see both happen, lol

40 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

I think we're good. 

I hope i'm wrong but everyone may get a whole lot of nuttin'.  2 days out and models still all over the place.  I see a lot of wishcasting.   Again, I hope I'M WRONG but there's a tiny window for Southern snow/ice etc., and this isn't it.

2 minutes ago, Berlin1926 said:

I hope i'm wrong but everyone may get a whole lot of nuttin'.  2 days out and models still all over the place.  I see a lot of wishcasting.   Again, I hope I'M WRONG but there's a tiny window for Southern snow/ice etc., and this isn't it.

Not sure how they are all over the place. They have all showed today the highest accumulations between Charlotte northeast through the Triangle and into SE VA.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Berlin1926 said:

I mean, its very possible that in 2 days we get a whole lotta nothin.  However you can't really say the models are all over the place after what we've seen the last few pages.  If anything, they're all saying, more or less, the same exact thing.

• Like 5