Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

2 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Here is a different view of the 18z GFS.

It still has a period of light snow & mix on Monday for CTP.

7C4DC52F-F645-4D20-B926-66E70B39B3F5.png

I know we have snow map issues between weather sites but not used to Sim Radar issues.  Just got back to my PC and here is the same time frame on TT.  Nothing like pivotal.   TT's snow maps do show snow where the bad green is below.  

image.png.5fe1c2076276736fe2edbd8c0529e76a.png

5 hours ago, MAG5035 said:

Now officially Christmas Eve this is probably about as good as this Christmas is gonna get in the snow department. A dusting of snow and a semi-caved street.

1A290D31-150C-46A6-A0F3-0CCC9E7CF9A0.thumb.jpeg.932e31042d6564ad540eb760d29ae54c.jpeg

2 hours ago, kerplunk said:

Eyeballing a good half inch here at 30º.  Total surprise.

4 hours ago, TimB84 said:

Currently in Warren, where a small amount of snow has fallen and stuck. That can help me overlook the awful 0z GFS and CMC runs I just looked at.

Good to see a positive bust in favor of snow.  Guessing it was a bust since everyone seems surprised a bit.

53 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

I was about to and then I slid on my ass 35 feet from the Christmas miracle overnight.

Your poo pooing has been more sour grape like and fine by me.  That is one of the the things this board is here for, right?  LOL.  The poo poo I saw over there this AM was based on model data.  That is the one that gives me a hearty Santa belly chuckle. PSU needs to find some better analogs and rally his troops.    You just cashed in on your move west with the snow last night.