Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

24 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Cold out this morning. 12 here in Tower City where I'm loading, but it was as low as 8 on the truck thermometer as I was rolling down I-81 on the ridgetop.

18 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

A very chilly 16 to start the day here.

I bottomed out at 15, which I believe is a good bit lower than what NWS was forecasting for my area.

• Like 1

16 and sunny here this morning. These cold and clear mornings...yuck. If it was going to snow that would be fine. But any time precipitation comes around it’s in the 40’s

Sunday looks like a torch here, Monday/Tuesday looks to be pretty much a New York event.

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

We have 2 - one on each side of the house. The one out back is much larger in diameter and depth and had a soft layer of ice this morning. The smaller, shallower one was frozen solid. 

Ours is "medium" I guess and usually it does what your large one is doing but its frozen the whole way through now.  Tomorrow will thaw it out though. 

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Outs is "medium" I guess and usually it does what your large one is doing but its frozen the whole way through now.  Tomorrow will thaw it out though. 

Going to experience potentially a 60 degree temp swing in just over 48 hours from the mid teens this morning to perhaps the mid 70s on Sunday. I'll be crying mercy for winter's return. LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

It's hard to do 75 on the best route from where I live. Best way is 30 east, 41 south, 1 north, 322 east, 95 north. Only the last 12 miles are on open highway and at 5pm it's a shit show on 95. 

I used to have a GF in Downingtown (LONG time ago) and I am familiar with the start of your  route as 30-->41-->Strasburg Rd-->Shadyside Rd was my route. 

• Like 1