Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You are not going to bring me down.  The 18Z GFS is around the corner and here is my new t-shirt to hold on hope for early spring snows.  He should be off work soon.

image.png.95055323951ff95c27fc6be802f71303.png  

This should be available for purchase in the Americanwx store.

No seriously, it should. 

• Haha 2

Every other day, rain and/or snow chances. Anything close to the freezing point brings the salt trucks out up here. I just can't stand it anymore. Other than the fact that I hate a dirty truck (Jeep too) I don't know why I keep wasting my time washing the things... :angry:  :weep:

24 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Every other day, rain and/or snow chances. Anything close to the freezing point brings the salt trucks out up here. I just can't stand it anymore. Other than the fact that I hate a dirty truck (Jeep too) I don't know why I keep wasting my time washing the things... :angry:  :weep:

Wheni was working the tankerbay guys had to wash the outside of every tanker before the left to get on the road. No matter the weather. They had to keep that shine for the customer and to our sister plant in NJ.

55 minutes ago, canderson said:

Gotta be a mistake. It’ll be damn near 70 Monday and that cold front didn’t look that strong.

it was rain showers Monday night turning into Snow Tuesday AM.   But they did pull it now.   But the GFS has winter coming back in full force (temps).  Low 50's and dropping Monday. 

50 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Wheni was working the tankerbay guys had to wash the outside of every tanker before the left to get on the road. No matter the weather. They had to keep that shine for the customer and to our sister plant in NJ.

We don't have to as the water plants aren't real picky as long as the insides are sanitized monthly per the regulations, but I am. Outside cleanliness reflects (pun not really intended, but...) professionalism on the part of the company and the driver.

20 minutes ago, Voyager said:

We don't have to as the water plants aren't real picky as long as the insides are sanitized monthly per the regulations, but I am. Outside cleanliness reflects (pun not really intended, but...) professionalism on the part of the company and the driver.

Yes it does, that's what Michael Foods motto was kind of. If the guys forgot to wash one and if it was seen on the road, there was hell up. And they knew who didn't do there job.

• Like 1

The 18z GEFS & 12z Canadian ensembles are sending a strong signal that we are not done with Winter storm chances in the next 16 days.

These maps, just using them as an indicator, would be a good look for mid-Winter. It’s good to see this for mid-March.

I think we will have 1 or 2 more legit storms to track.

F984AF2B-9B88-4DD6-9BC0-FE7D2585D10C.png

7FE04F86-A6FD-4341-8CEF-8A21FE86198B.png

5 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Lol…I’m just ready for 1 or 2 of these snow maps to verify before we close the shades on the Winter weather season.

Well I am on the "winter like weather" is not over side so hopefully something winter like (precip, temps may be winter like well past tonight it appears) verifies.