Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The 12Z GFS continues to prove that it is a good thing Blizz does not partake during the day.  LOL.  Although temp wise, after Tue, its a chilly run. 

It's been showing on and off now for a few days a storm running through New England around the 15th and dragging a cold front through with rain changing to snow. Outside of that, not a lot to see in terms of wintry precip. 

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

For those bantering about the possible high temps on Sunday/Moday, the records for Harrisburg for March 6 and 7 are potentially reachable, at a soft 72 and 74, respectively. 

Also, Bradford hit 2 last night, Yahtzee! 

March 6 seems more likely than not at this point.   FWIW, the Temp King suggests North Eastern areas of the LSV see teens again tomorrow AM. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

For those bantering about the possible high temps on Sunday/Moday, the records for Harrisburg for March 6 and 7 are potentially reachable, at a soft 72 and 74, respectively. 

Also, Bradford hit 2 last night, Yahtzee! 

Here's what MU just said about that:

My confidence that the cold front will stay to our north on Monday is increasing, meaning that we'll be in record-challenging territory both Sunday & Monday afternoons. The #Record highs for Sunday at @millersvilleu are 72 from 1946 & 77 from 1921, respectively.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

March...

That does not mean I have to like it.  LOL,  It warms up nice again later next week and then the bottom drops out for a few days.  Colder than today.  No snow storms though.   Has someone in Adams county getting an inch of snow but did not investigate the whys. 

35 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

That does not mean I have to like it.  LOL,  It warms up nice again later next week and then the bottom drops out for a few days.  Colder than today.  No snow storms though.   Has someone in Adams county getting an inch of snow but did not investigate the whys. 

Where is my snowstorm the big one.

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

So very true. March is often a roller coaster and this March appears as if the coaster might have a lot of tall hills and big drops. Just no snow until April. LOL

8 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Its winter man . Snow is precious.  :snowing:

March is actually my favorite winter month...mostly because of the Biggie wet paste  potential . 1-2" / hr parachutes falling at 32 degrees...nothin better 

I am holding on to winter.  :-).  Got down to 26 but back up to 29 now.   A few days of warmth and back into winter with the Euro, GFS and CMC all showing something to track Wed. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

Lol…I’ll enjoy the warmth the next few days… but I think we see a couple more snow events over the next 2 weeks.

If the LSV is in the upper single digits and teens next weekend,  I will have to go out and cover some plants because of what they are going to do this weekend.  Mother Nature is punking them. 

13 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am holding on to winter.  :-).  Got down to 26 but back up to 29 now.   A few days of warmth and back into winter with the Euro, GFS and CMC all showing something to track Wed. 

Yes, Wednesday pm is looking better each run for a snow chance.

The 0z Euro & Canadian both have this chance.

3DE238BF-6A06-4E33-98CF-1F9845557294.png

FF2F50D5-C9C6-4904-B1BF-A94BC6261B6C.png